Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on October 30, 2014
told my daughter if she was good at the show, we'd get something for her straight from arendale. felt sorry for all the saps waiting in line for hours to buy the junk they sell at the shows. got in and out of there without an extra dime spent on junk. then bought this and daughter was elated. it's a cheap shirt with screening. it's not going to last. but wash it inside-out and it'll last a couple years. a winner indeed.
on September 4, 2014
My great granddaughter just loves it. Her Grandmother said size 7, but this is a perfect fit!
on May 10, 2016
I think it is a nice t-shirt for girls who loves Frozen and the price was good. Unfortunately it runs small and it did not fit my little one. I returned it with no issue. Go one size up.
on July 15, 2016
My granddaughter loves this shirt. It fits her perfectly. The graphics are on point. I have gotten a few other t-shirts from Amazon and this one is our favorite.
on May 7, 2016
It was perfect! The fit was just right and the vibrant color is just what a little girl needs.
on May 9, 2016
My daughter loved it even though it is a little snug.
on July 11, 2014
My great granddaughter was so excited.....I got it for her 7th birthday...love buying things from Amazon
on December 29, 2014
This was a gift and I am hoping it was okay. She loved it
on July 13, 2015
Great fit.
on January 21, 2015
its way too small, size up

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.