|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 11.6 x 7.6 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||06011115|
FH-FB060115 Trendy Elegance Car Seat Covers, Airbag compatible and Split Bench, Black color
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Total 11 pieces: 2 front seat covers, 2 rear seat covers, 5 headrest covers and 2 set mash cloth
- Front seat covers have velcro opening on the top for easy insert of headrest.
- Durable sandwich fabric + 4mm foam backing + mesh cloth finishSpecial 3-bed stitching technique for a unique long fish net look and extra comfort.
- Front side airbag compatible - special stitching technique that allows them to inflate upon impact.Front seat covers have velcro opening on the top for easy installation.
- Rear bench covers have three zippers to accommodate left and right 40/60 split, 40/20/40 split and 50/50 split. It also allows you to fold down the cup holder or armrest by unzipping one of the zippers on the backrest cover.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item FH-FB060115 Trendy Elegance Car Seat Covers, Airbag compatible and Split Bench, Black color
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FH GROUP||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CAR PASS|
Looking for something new? Upgrade the look of your car with texture. We've added a panel of our 3D Air Mesh fabric to these covers to create a design that is contemporary and trendy. These beautifully designed seat covers are made of high quality fabric, backed by 3mm of foam padding to keep you comfortable and cool, even on the hottest days. • Sustains your automobile interior upholstery. • Concealed Velcro opening and adjustable straps helps installation, removal and reattachment • Compatible with removable headrests only. • Special stitching technique enables side airbag compatibility – officially tested! • Durable stretchy fabric with opening pocket for storage • Engineered to accommodate traditional and heated seats • Rear seat covers allows all types of split to enable partial seat and backrest fold down or move • Semi-customized to fit most vehicles. • Material is breathable. Machine wash and air dry. This full set includes seat and headrest covers for two (2) bucket seats and one (1) rear split bench and 5 headrests covers
From the manufacturer
Premium Seat Covers, Auto Accessories and More!
At FH Group we offer a wide variety of automotive products designed to make your life easier and more enjoyable.
Looking for something new? Upgrade the look of your car with texture. We've added a panel of our 3D Air Mesh fabric to these covers to create a design that is contemporary and trendy.
Polyester fabric with 3mm foam padding. Material is washable and breathable.
Semi-Universal design allows our seat covers to fit the majority of cars, trucks, and SUVs on the road.
All FH Group seat covers are machine washable for easy cleaning. Air dry after washing. Great for protecting seats from pet hair, spills, and kids or just add a little style to your ride!
Compatibility and Installation
Compatibility and Buying Tips
This product is compatible with removable headrests only. Please ensure your headrests can be detached before purchasing.
Semi-Universal designed to fit the majority of cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Installation is simple with our easy instruction videos available on our website. This product is only compatible with vehicles that have detachable or adjustable headrests.
- Airbag compatible - special stitching on the side allows airbag deployment. Officially tested!
- Concealed Velcro opening and adjustable straps help with easy installation and removal.
- Designed to fit 50/50, 40/60, 60/40, or 20/40/20 split rear benches.
- Semi-customized to fit most vehicles. Will not interfere with heated seats.
|Semi-Universal Fabric Full Set Car Seat Cover Airbag Safe & Split Ready||Deluxe Leatherette Full Set Seat Covers, Airbag compatible||Premium Trimable Trunk Liner Cargo Mat||Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover|
|Style:||Sport||Deluxe Leatherette||Trimmable Cargo Mat||Perforated Genuine Leather|
|Feature:||Sporty, meet sleek. This daring design combines a modern design with a twist that ensures all eyes will be on you. Our high quality fabric is backed by 3mm of breathable foam padding to disperse heat and keep you feeling as cool as these seat covers look.||A perforated center panel adds a modern touch to our PU leather seat covers, giving a fresh upgrade to the classic look. Our high quality faux leather is backed by a 3mm breathable foam padding to keep you comfortable and cool, even on the hottest days||Thicker, more flexible rubber for ultimate durability. Taller walls and deeper channels protect from bigger spills. Waterproof, stain-resistant, and easy to clean. Unique surface pattern keeps cargo from shifting around.||Is your steering wheel starting to fade and wear, direct sunlight and hot temperatures can damage car interiors. The FH Group Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover is designed to protect your steering wheel, while adding a touch of class to your ride.|
|Material:||Premium Fabric||Faux-Leather||Rubber||Genuine Leather|
|Package Included:||2 front row back bucket covers, 1 rear backrest cover, 1 rear bottom bench cover, 5 separate headrest covers, and 1 bag of snaps.||2 front low back bucket covers 1 rear backrest cover 1 rear bottom bench cover 5 separate headrest covers 1 bag of snaps||1 Cargo Mat||1 Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover|
|Dimension:||Semi-Universal||Semi-Universal||Approximately 53" x 36"||Approximately 15.2" x 14.5" x 1.5" Fits 14.5" to 15.5" steering wheels.|
|Cleaning Tips:||Wipe Clean for best results use microfiber cloth||Wipe Clean for best results use microfiber cloth||Vaccuum or use soap and water. Air dry.||Wipe Clean for best results use microfiber cloth|
|Installation Tips:||Helpful installation videos are available after purchase||Helpful installation videos are available after purchase||Measure size of cargo area and carefully trim using scissors to desired size||Helpful installation videos are available after purchase|
FH Group International, Inc. is a manufacturer you can depend on and trust. Our mission is to exceed your expectations by providing a large selection of outstanding car accessories at affordable prices. We are constantly striving to provide our customers with the most efficient and friendly communications, smooth transactions, and speedy deliveries.
At FH Group International, Inc., we offer a variety of car accessories such as high quality seat covers and car covers for most makes and models on the market, protective floor mats, genuine leather steering wheel covers, and much, much more.
Top Customer Reviews
These seat covers are very well made, even a dealership employee said so. The material feels strong and durable, the stitching also appears durable.
The middle colored sections are two layers of fabric with varying sized-stitching, designed to allow the seats to "breath" and also whisk away moisture from the people sitting on them.
They're "not too slick" but not too difficult to scoot across either.
The front covers are designed to work on newer vehicles with airbags that deploy from inside the seat, a lightly stitched opening designed to break apart when those airbags deploy.
The rear seat cover has 3 zippers in the middle area, all 3 can be completely separated on both the back and seat sections of the cover. One is right down the middle, the other 2 are equal distances from the center, and pretty dang close to where our Corolla's 60/40 split is.
These will only work with car seats that have removable head rests for both the front and back seats (5 headrest covers included). I was able to install mine to look decent by messing with each one for a little while, my covers were installed in a 2010 Toyota Corolla SE.
For seat cover installations, you will have to remove the headrests FIRST, and you will likely have to make 4 or 6 cuts through the rear seat covers to allow the headrest posts to poke through. Rear seat belt buckles may require a cut to fit correctly as well. Just try to make these cuts no bigger than needed to push the posts and/or buckles through.
In the '10 Corolla, with 8 snips (6 headrest posts, 2 belt buckles), it fits nicely, though the darker gray isn't the best match for the light-gray interior. Our rear window seat headrests don't line up with the colored part of the covers, but take the time to get it centered and getting creative with securing the rear upper seat cover, it still looks great when it's done.
So I'm really satisfied with my purchase, these covers exceeded my expectations!
* When installing the front seat covers, make sure the tags and modifications for the seat air bags are installed on the side of the seat your manufacturer says that airbag would deploy on your vehicle.
* Front seat covers may need a little "tucking" under plastic parts at the seats base to fit and look the best. Also, for the top of the front seat covers, there's a velcro opening that can be adjusted around the headrest posts.
* Back seat is 2 pieces, the upper only has the mesh fabric on the sides, make sure goes down. The lower part has the mesh fabric on 3 sides, the side without the mesh get's tucked into the corner with the bottom of the upper seat cover.
* On the '10 Corolla, I found that the middle of the bottom of the headrests weren't exactly sewn shut, appears intentional, and is the perfect location to tuck the excess fabric of the headrest cover up into, further improving it's fit.
* There are a bunch of hooks in a baggie inside the packaging to use with the elastic loops on the seat covers, I can't really help here, and prepare yourself for some twisting and turning throughout installation for best fit, and again, it's still worth it.
* My main complaint is having to cut into the fabric, I hesitated before making the first cut. Take your time, get the alignment *perfect* before making that first cut. The fabric doesn't seem to unravel too much, and the headrests themselves hide the new slits, so I feel confident that there won't be tearing over time because of it.
* Other than that, the only other negative is how much time it takes to get these seat covers installed perfectly, and I strongly recommend you taking your time. Make sure the seats are clean like you're removing crime scene evidence clean prior to installing the seat covers to make sure your seats won't get damaged because of trapped dirt and debris, and get the longest life out of the covers.
If you're looking for a high quality, full-set seat covers set that doesn't cost 3 digits like the custom-fit covers do, this set might just be for you. I am highly satisfied and will definitely consider this item/brand in the future. Hope you're reading this during a sale. :)
I've tried vacuuming and using lint rollers, it hardly touches the stuff stuck on the material.
BTW, this review is for the beige "deluxe" 3D Air Mesh front bucket seat covers, installed in a 2011 Toyota RAV4.