Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FHP-LP 129611 O-Cedar ProMist Mop Kit Floor Cleaner
|Price:||$28.29 + $4.38 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Microfiber pad grabs and holds dirt, dust and moisture
- Swivel head makes it easy to clean hard to reach places
- Safe for vinyl, linoleum, wood, laminate, ceramic, marble and stone floors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Dont ever leave solution in the bottle. The cleaning solution will sink and clog the system resulting in breaking the sprayer. And the handle wont work if the sprayer is clogged.
2. I rinse out my mop every time with hot water. Just put a bit of hot water in after you used it. Spray and mop a few times just to make sure there is no cleaning solution left in the sprayer and the system.
3. Dilute your cleaning solution. It only calls for 2 teaspoon per bottle. I only use about 1 teaspoon and I fill half of it with hot water before I pour in the cleaning solution.
It sounds like a lot of work, but I believe it's less work than a bucket mop and getting my hands all dirty and wet every time I want to clean the floor. Plus it's eco friendly compare to swifter. It's awesome for everyday cleaning. Though for very deep cleaning (since I have a dog), I still use the bucket and brush.
This was just the mop I was looking for!! You can use whatever liquid you want, which saves tons of money and lets you clean your house how you want! And no batteries means saving money too!! The spray works awesome, it works just like a spray bottle, but it has a nice wide spray and it puts out a good amount of liquid. I can tilt it up or down if I want the spray to be closer to me or farther away! Its so easy to mop my whole house! I think I used about half of the refillable bottle to clean all the tile in my house, and I spray a lot of liquid when I clean so its great!
(By the way, I don't know why anyone is complaining about their sprays breaking, I spray a ton out of this mop and it works perfectly! Feels sturdy and moves wherever I want it to go!)
Overall I just absolutely love this mop. So easy to use and customizable so I can clean how I want! I don't have one bad thing to say about this mop - I just love it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Same problem as everyone else. Trigger broke one month in. Was great until then but now it's useless. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Cran Berry
Haven't abused or used my mop. Really liked cleaning my hardwood floors with it but unfortunately the sprayer stopped working. Very disappointed with itPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
After the first couple of uses my mop would no longer spray. I googled my problem and the only useful comments I found were that almost every mop owner experiences the same problem... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Carla Barrow
FHP-LP 129611 O-Cedar ProMist Mop Kit Floor Cleaner - Had similar problems to others writing the reviews, except my issue was with the nipple on the bottle. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Gregg Maslak
I used this mop for 3 months, about once a week, then the spray simply stopped working. I fixed this as the instructions said. However, two weeks later, the same problem. Read morePublished 7 months ago by N. Hardin