$ 86 $29.99 Save $8.13 (27%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Pure Shot - Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics - Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real soccer players.
- Protect The Ball - Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo of a match. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- Teammate Intelligence - Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defenses by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
- Sprint Dribble Turns - Utilize quick, explosive cuts and turns to beat defenders one-on-one while sprinting with the ball. Players can move in any direction, preserving their natural momentum and maintaining possession of the ball.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experience the emotion of scoring great goals in FIFA 14. The game plays the way great soccer matches are contested, with innovations to the award-winning gameplay that inspire fans to build play through midfield, dictating the tempo of a match. Feel the tension as chances are created, and experience the thrill of hitting the back of the net. A new feature called Pure Shot and a brand-new ball physics system will transform shooting, making every shot attempt feel real, and when players connect with the perfect strike, feel exhilarating. FIFA 14 delivers engaging online features and live services that connect fans to the heartbeat of the sport - and to each other - through EA SPORTS Football Club. FIFA 14 is soccer’s social network, where fans connect, compete and share with millions of others around the world.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So that's why they are charging full price for the same game every year. They are not selling game, they sell us the licenses they exclusively acquired from Football authority in the UK and elsewhere. EA thinks we should pay full price for 'authentic sporting experience' - which means the experience from the licenses in which they hold a monopoly and not from the game. We are being treated like crap b/c of one company monopolizes the scene and no one can do nothing about it. Other companies are better innovators but they got no chance - not in the sports-game genre when they cannot partake in the licensing deal. Sporting authorities should be blamed for being greedy too.
This is what America is all about, a free market society with unparalleled monopolistic opportunity. IP (copyright and trademark) are constantly being used to hurt consumers.
EA has just been voted, by Forbes, as "the worst company in America" for the second time (in a row) this year. And there is a good reason for that. I hope they win it again next year.
FIFA 14 for the PS Vita is my first game AND my first FIFA for my PS Vita and I gotta say... it's great.
I've been seeing many reviews as to how this version is just a re-skin of FIFA Soccer and how gameplay hasn't changed and blabbety-bleh, but I did not care about these reviews because this was my first Vita FIFA and since I started playing it, I've been having a lot of fun playing Career Mode.
Why did I take out a star? Very easy... Online Multiplayer.
This game LAGS like hell. I mean, it's BARELY playable at times. I cannot enjoy the flowing gameplay from when I play an offline match in an online match. I found out it has nothing to do with my PS Vita or my Internet because I also own Killzone Mercenary and when I play online there, it plays flawlessly. I looked this problem up in Google and it seems that many people are having the same problems with the EA servers. I hope EA addresses this problem in the future and that they put a bit more effort in there online gaming experiences. Oh, and I hope that EA does not make FIFA 15 for the Vita a re-skin from FIFA 14.
All in all, it is a great game if this is your first FIFA game for your Vita or if you don't mind spending a few extra bucks for new rosters and kits.
Most recent customer reviews
It came new and well packed
The game is perfect thank you