$ 90 $29.99 Save $3.09 (10%)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- FIFA 15 brings soccer to life in stunning detail so fans can experience the emotion of the sport like never before.
- Bonus: Receive 40 gold packs over 40 weeks of Ultimate Team content including Adidas All-Star Team, Lionel Messi (Only in Ultimate Team Edition) and more! **Code available in product packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
• Witness the intensity of crowds and listen to commentators guide fans through the story of the game with Dynamic Match Presentation. New Emotional Intelligence allows players to react to opponents and teammates within context, and relative to the narrative of the match.
• Next Generation Visuals put fans on Living Pitches with grass that wears as the match progresses. Authentic Player Visuals give players true to life appearance. Player Control heightens the responsiveness of player movement and makes Man-to-Man Battles more rewarding than ever before.
• Pre-order FIFA 15 and receive up to 40 gold packs over 40 weeks to build your dream club in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.
• Emotional Intelligence - For the first time ever, FIFA 15 models the emotions of all 22 players on the pitch, giving fans a chance to experience first-hand the attitudes and personalities of the world’s best soccer players during a match.
• Dynamic Match Presentation - Match Day will feel more dynamic and alive than ever before – immersing you in the match action and never taking you out of the moment. With region specific behaviors, crowds will now be distinguished by cheers and chants designated to their club, league, country, or continent.
• Correct Contacts - Physically Correct Contacts revolutionizes the way the soccer interacts with the players and their environment. Every dribble, touch, pass, shot, and deflection moves corresponding to the spin of the ball in relation to the position of the body part or object that it connects with – this gives the soccer accurate spin, curl, and movement, as well as varied trajectories.
• Man-to-Man Battles - Dispossessing your opponent in FIFA 15 is more rewarding and physical than ever before. Players use Full-Body Defending to win possession and keep it.
From the Manufacturer
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition - PlayStation 4
Next Gen Goalkeeper
Goalkeepers have been rewritten for FIFA 15. The most requested gameplay improvement from FIFA fans, Goalkeepers will now look, move, and think like their real world counterparts with a new intelligence system that allows keepers to better anticipate shots and passes, and display an array of new save animations. Keeper movement is now fluid and responsive.
FUT 15 Concept Squad
Think you know what would make a winning team? Concept Squads is a powerful new squad planning tool that allows you to put together squads using every player available in FUT. Use concept squads to plan out your next moves. Find replacements for players, test out the chemistry of an entirely new midfield, or even a whole new squad before investing in the Transfer Market.
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team
With over 12 million gamers and counting, Ultimate Team is the most popular game mode within EA SPORTS FIFA franchise. This year, FIFA 15: Ultimate Team takes the mode to a whole new level with fresh features such as Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons, and more.
For the first time ever, FIFA 15 models the emotions of all 22 players on the pitch, giving fans a chance to experience first-hand the attitudes and personalities of the world’s best football players during a match. Players now recognize situations that trigger an emotional response and react naturally based on the game context. For example, a player that is being repeatedly fouled by an opponent could confront that opponent depending on the severity of the challenge and context of the competition. Players will respond authentically with new reactions to decisions, bad tackles, missed chances, goals, and other pivotal moments throughout the game. There are over 600 potential emotional reactions that could play out over the course of a game.
Dynamic Match Presentation
Match Day will feel more dynamic and alive than ever before – immersing you in the match action and never taking you out of the moment. With region specific behaviors, crowds will now be distinguished by cheers and chants designated to their club, league, country, or continent. Fans at Anfield in Liverpool feel and act differently than the fans at La Bombonera in Buenos Aires. Commentators will mention specific fan behavior triggered by unique fan moments like the Poznan or club songs. New Bench Reactions, 10 Player Goal Celebrations, ball boy animations, and contextual commentary will keep FIFA 15 fans engaged in the story of the match.
FIFA 15 gives fans brand new way to manage their squads and team sheets in several modes, including Career Mode. Customize a variety of line-ups in up to six different Team Sheets per club so you can easily change your strategy based on your opponent, changing tactics, and the health of your squad.
Agility & Control
FIFA 15 adds an all new level of responsiveness and control. Run Touch Dribbling allows players to better keep the ball under control in a sprint and in close-touch situations, giving personality to the most recognized players in the world. Leo Messi will dribble and move like he does in real life. Updated player biomechanics means that players will now react and move with balance and closer control when in possession of the ball. More precise steps and turns at low speed, and closer control at high speeds give fans more control and increased mobility when commanding players on the pitch.
Authentic Player Visuals
The FIFA 15 development team created the Next Generation football player – ensuring players appear true to their physical form. An all-new physically-based rendering lighting system changes the way players look, ensuring users are able to see a level of detail in players’ faces which hasn’t been possible before. New body rigging and character models make players feel powerful and athletic, while kits move realistically and react with the environment becoming dirty with mud and grass as the match unfolds.
Top Customer Reviews
Below comments are still true, but the additional time playing with the game allowed me to confirm or support this:
1)GKs are really bad. Their behaviour is inconsistent. On some occasions they fly over the air to save balls like spiderman. On others, they concede goals on from their closest pole, which is unacceptable. But hopefully this can be fixed via patch.
2)EA servers still have some instabilities, but it is getting better. The web app is much more stable now. It was partially down and really slow about a week ago (I am on PS4 , if that helps)
3)Headers after a cross from an almost superhuman winger, are pretty much gone :-)
4)Defending is a bit challenging now and that's good. So people who was relying on contain...got news.. you guys will have to learn how to defend and manually use your CDMs and CBs, lol ...
5)Players get a lot of injuries. Still don't know if this is because stamina or a bug. Having a secondary team and rotate seems to help. Do not use fitness cards, that's a waste of money.
A formation that I used online and seems to fit the new FIFA engine: False 9. Offline I've used 433 attack but using it online requires more skills, as defending is much more challenging now. Also, using the ST for headers is not as useful anymore (see #3) so 433 attack seems to be less effective on this release. I may try 41212 and see how it goes.
I still believe this is a good FIFA game. Maybe a 3.5 star in order to be more fair (Amazon does not let you rate based on half stars). Definitely not an steller release.
I am a bit disappointed because I was expecting more AI improvements than just appearance tweaks.Read more ›
- Playing as Chelsea, I scored a goal with Matic. It gave the credit to Oscar, who was ON THE BENCH
- Often times playing Seasons online, the scoreboard will show that my opponent is me (like Chelsea vs Chelsea) then will fix after someone scores a goal
- 5 minutes of stoppage time. EVERY SINGLE HALF.
- When I scroll over "Seasons", it ALWAYS says there are 0 players online. Always.
- Often times I will score more goals than shots on target. And no they aren't own goals.
There was a thread on reddit where people posted all of their glitch stories. It's full of them. I'm already not a fan of EA but this is a new low.
AFTER PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORKING ,WHICH MAY CAUSE ME NOT TO BUY ANY PRODUCT SIMILAR TO IT FROM AMAZON.
I FEEL BOUKEPT HOPE AFTER THE PURCHASE OF THIS PRODUCT , WHICH IS A PRESENCE.
AFTER MY ORDER THIS PRODUCT AND FOUND IT DOES NOT WORK SAY MY SHOPPING FROM AMAZON.
FIFA 15 fails on so many different levels and makes you wonder if EA Sports even played the game before releasing it. To start off the goalies are broken. After advertising a new implemented AI system for the goalies EA needed to advertise that this would cause the goalies to be horrible beyond belief. Goalies dive out of the way of shots and are completely unreliable. There will never be a 0-0 game. Any shot on goal will make you nervous since the goalies are unpredictable in a bad way. Shots that appear to be easy saves may end up going in or are parried away for corners. With this said, on the very few times that the goalie does make a save it looks a bit nicer from last year. It is clear to see what EA Sports was trying to do with the goalies but this step forward turned into many steps backwards.
The next problem with FIFA 15 is the referees. The officials are much worse than previous years, which is hard to do. A clear foul may be missed and then the next minute your player might brush an opponent and get a yellow card for it. Additionally the referees are incredibly inconstant. What might be a foul one minute will not be the next. After playing FIFA 15 for weeks you will lose all idea of what a foul is. Different from FIFA 14 pressing circle to pull back an attacker will almost always lead to a foul and a yellow card in FIFA 15. Players fall constantly when being pulled. Red cards are now also very unpredictable. Tackles and challenges that seem tame can easily earn you an undeserving red card. Referees also seem to get in the way more than past years. My players also seem to bump into the official multiple times per game, throwing them off their path.Read more ›