Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FIFA 21 (Xbox One)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$9.41 (17%)|
- ** Pre-order incentive codes will be delivered by email on release date (9th October) to all customers who pre-order their game before or on the 8th of October** WIN AS ONE in EA SPORTS FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with new ways to team up on the streets and in the stadium to enjoy even bigger victories together
- GAMEPLAY: Create more scoring opportunities than ever before with all-new dynamic attacking systems in the most intelligent FIFA gameplay to date; FIFA 21 raises players’ intelligence and decision-making to new levels both on and off the ball, creating more realistic and informed movement, building on the intensity of 1v1 situations, and unlocking the conditions for a true-to-life footballing experience that rewards you for your creativity and control all over the pitch
- CAREER MODE: Manage Every Moment in FIFA 21 Career Mode with new innovations that create additional depth in matches, transfers, and training to give you more control over your team’s rise to the top and make it easier than ever for you to begin your managerial career
- EA SPORTS VOLTA FOOTBALL: More ways to play; More customisation; More locations; Experience the soul of the streets together with friends as you show off your style in cages and courts around the world throughout various forms of small-sided football
- FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM: Enjoy brand new ways to play the most popular mode in FIFA as you build your dream squad of players past and present in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
- *DUAL ENTITLEMENT* THIS OFFER EXPIRES UPON THE RELEASE OF FIFA 22, RESPECTIVELY; ACCESS TO UPGRADED VERSION OF PRODUCT FOR XBOX SERIES X AND PLAYSTATION 5 (“NEXT GENERATION” CONSOLES) REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION; FOR PHYSICAL PURCHASES OF PRODUCT, UPGRADE CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE TO NEXT GENERATION CONSOLES WITH OPTICAL DISC DRIVE AND YOU MUST RETAIN AND USE PHYSICAL DISC IN ORDER TO ACCESS UPGRADED VERSION
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Win as one in EA SPORTS FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with new ways to team up and Express yourself on the streets and in the stadium. Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 21 raises the game with fresh features that let you enjoy even bigger victories together in Volta football and FIFA Ultimate Team, feel a new level of gameplay realism that rewards you for your creativity and control, manage every moment in Career Mode, and experience unrivalled authenticity that gives you the most true-to-life experience of the world's Game.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The gameplay is clunky and one-dimensional, the AI teams all play identically irrespective of who they’re supposed to be and the players are slow and unresponsive. But the worst thing, the issue which makes this an absolute waste of money, is the scripting which is so poor that you can predict to the minute when the computer will score - then all you can do is sit back and watch helplessly your players pass straight to the opposition then stop responding entirely in order to let the gameplay stick to the script.
Add to this a commentary that uses the same couple of dozen stock phrases irrespective of whatever it’s supposed to be commentating on and you have a game that would have looked out of date 20 years ago.
It’s pointless and frustrating and you wonder what EA are playing at. Don’t buy it. It’s honestly utter garbage.
Career mode has had a football manager revamp to it, and it makes a big difference. The press conferences and play interaction are much better. The match sim where you can jump in and out seems a little gliched and leads to the AI team always scoring goals no matter who you're playing.
Overall, a very good upgrade on Fifa. Every game is fun to play, no boring 0-0s here. I'd just like to see them edit the Goalkeepers a little more. The pre match hoopla is also much better this time around.