+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Set up team rosters, select uniforms and fully control each part of the game
- Passing, shooting and tackling are more responsive than ever -- trap, shield and dribble with pinpoint accuracy
- New advantage rule and improved set piece rules -- experiment with throw-ins, play short corner and more
- As you win against tougher and tougher teams, you'll earn points you can spend on improved skills, special tricks and more
- Challenging team chemistry keeps teams in the game, pulling together when the game gets rough
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
- Attacking gameplay: As the Midfield General, battle your rivals using physical play and on-the-ball skill. All-new tackling, dribbling, and shielding moves put you in complete control on the pitch.
- All-new Manager mode: Determine the fate of your club in the 15-year Career mode. Control club budgets, manage your coaching staff, set tactical formations, or search the transfer market for potential stars of the future.
- Pure authenticity: the definitive, officially licensed soccer game features more than 20 leagues, 10,000 world-class players, and the latest 2005-2006 statistics. Experience all-new multimedia videos highlighting soccers golden moments, history, and heritage.
- All-new FIFA lounge: Play offline and set up competitions with up to eight players to determine the ultimate champion. Highly ranked teams earn special rewards they can use to gain a competitive edge in the next match.
- Complete customization: Shape the game into your own personalized soccer world. With an all-new Create-A-Player, design a star from scratch, customizing everything from passing abilities to appearance and body-type, and more. Use My FIFA and Team Management to set each aspect of the game to fit your individual playing style.
Top Customer Reviews
One thing to note, the juggling aspect is pretty cool. Gives you a break from dominating your season. When you are juggling, the screen actually turns upright. Not a bad thought on FIFA's part.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this game from a local store, and was AMAZED by how much they have upgraded their old game, FIFA 05, to such an amazing graphical interface. Read morePublished on July 15, 2006 by Jes
I would not pay fifty bucks for this game. I borrowed my friend's copy and I gave it back to him the next day. Read morePublished on December 20, 2005 by Domenico Manno
FIFA 06 on PSP has terrible graphics, particularly players are too small. The main game review sites ign.com and gamespot.com have not even mentioned this fact. ign. Read morePublished on November 7, 2005 by hangin1