FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
+ $3.98 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Refined gestures, point-and-play controls with on-screen pass indicators and one-button actions
- 8 vs 8 Footii Match Mini-Game an arcade version of football. Populate your team with your Mii characters captained by one of the FIFA 09 cover athletes created as customized characters
- Boot It Play with your Mii, Ronaldinho, Rooney or other stars in a simultaneous shooting frenzy. Eliminator mode enables up to four friends to play all at once
- Table Football multiple balls at the same time, including a power ball that moves like a rocket or a stealth ball that turns invisible at any time
- All-Play A simplified control system using just the Wii Remote lets new players focus on having fun while the console does the rest
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play Wii
Lace up your cleats, strap on your shin guards and step onto the pitch for a unique soccer experience exclusively for the Wii in FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play. Perfectly balanced for gamers at all levels to enjoy professional soccer action on their own terms, FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play features two ways to play, a Wii-specific take on the classic '11 vs. 11' simulation, or over-the-top arcade action with Wii versions of your favorite international soccer superstars.
EA Sports' All-Play line of games specializes in making it easier and less intimidating for new players to play at their own level of ability by allowing them to choose the style that best suits their skills. Novice players, more focused on a casual, quick fun, and better suited to a less intense learning curve can choose to use a All-Play's basic control scheme. Here one gesture and a single button press performs all the actions and increases your success rate on shots, free kicks and rebounds. Trouble deciding who to pass the ball to? Let the CPU point you in the right direction with on-screen pass indicators and one-button actions. Panic over picking the corner? Don't worry, just blast away to find the back of the net with instant shots on goal. It's that easy! Plus, the game provides feedback and stats to track your progress. Experienced players on the other hand, familiar with advanced controls can still access all the in-depth controls they know and love, now with refined gestures and a precision passing system with point-and-play control. Plus, players can even use a Classic controller or Nintendo GameCube controller for a more traditional FIFA game experience. In addition, all players will have access to over 500 teams, all accurately represented with correct kits and crests. Plus Manager Mode debuts with a Wii specific interface, club finances and sponsors, visual sims and dynamic board expectations that change depending on your successes … or failures. Key Game Features:
- Unique Wii Soccer Experience - Enjoying soccer action on Wii is now easier with refined gestures, point-and-play controls with on-screen pass indicators and one-button actions that create instant shots on goal and greater success connecting on headers and volleys.
- New 8 vs 8 Footii Match Mini-Game - Play 8 vs. 8 in a completely unique mode where you can play an arcade version of soccer with the focus on fun. Populate your team with your Mii characters captained by one of our FIFA Soccer 09 cover athletes created as customized characters. Make outrageous shots and steal the ball by simply waving your Wii Remote.
- EA Sports All-Play - A simplified control system using just the Wii Remote enables novice players to focus on having fun while the console does the rest. Players control key actions like shooting and passing, while the AI controls the rest.
- Advanced Controls - More experienced gamers can still access all the in-depth controls, now using a precision passing system with point-and-play control. You can even use a Classic controller or Nintendo GameCube controller for a more traditional EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer game experience.
- EA Sports Interactive Leagues - Represent your club online against your rivals throughout the season in the Barclays Premier League, German Bundesliga, Italian League, French League or Mexican 1st Division.
- Manager Mode - Featuring a Wii specific interface, club finances and sponsors, visual sims and dynamic board expectations that change depending on your successes … or failures. Play pre-season friendlies and training options to hone your squad of players.
- Boot It - Play with your Mii, Ronaldinho, Rooney or other stars in a simultaneous shooting frenzy. Play as the goalie or the shooter. All-new Eliminator mode enables up to four friends to play all at once, blasting away at targets or in rapid fire to eliminate opponents to see who will be the last player standing.
- Table Football - Play Classic Mode using a variety of new rules or with a new twist - multiple balls at the same time, including a power ball that moves like a rocket or a stealth ball that turns invisible at any time.
- Complete Authenticity - Featuring over 500 licensed teams all accurately represented with correct kits and crests.
For players looking for familiar Wii style gameplay with a World Cup flavor, FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play has what you crave as well. Play with your Mii alongside international soccer superstars like Ronaldinho, Wayne Rooney and other created as customized characters in an arcade version of the beautiful game. Play 8 vs 8 Footii Match mode against a friend for addictive pick-up-and-play arcade action suitable for all levels of ability. Steal the ball and make outrageous shots by simply waving your Wii Remote. You've never played soccer like this before. Plus, Footii Party Games called Table Football and Boot It have been overhauled for more great fun with family and friends. Anyway you choose to play FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play for Nintendo Wii is pro soccer your way.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To know a game is to play it very well in the last level while knowing all the technics, in this case I finished Fifa 05 in the Manager Mode in the last level called "world Class". and it's the same for Fifa 09 on the Wii, so you can trust my review.
FIFA 09 lacks many options, that can be called BUG:
1)In the manager Mode, you can't select your Kits before playing a match, that makes the game difficult when 2 teams have the same outfits and you cannot switch to the second or third kits. In this case, sometimes I have to switch my TV to black and white color or to recognize my teammate by his motion.Meanwhile the \select kits\ option is available in friendly match.
2)Believe me, when I tried to set up a tournament IN the Wii FIFA 09 for my friends who always play tournament on the FIFA 05, trust me, only 1 player can play in Create tournament
3)THis game has great musics you may like a lot but unlike FIFA 05 you can't access to those musics in a Jukebox, I mean there is no music list in the general menu where you can see all the music titles
and select the ones you would always let played. and sometimes when a music begins, there is no title on the screen.
4) for the GAMEPLAY, I use the gamecube controller, yes for the wii you can use it for FIFA 09, I think is better
because you have full access.