$ 26 $24.99 Save $8.73 (35%)
+ $3.99 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Celebrating your goals becomes more interactive as your friends can now join in on the action
- The Personality+ system sees a soccer player's ability on the pitch mirrored authentically in game, creating clearly differentiated players with individual personalities
- True freedom in man-to-man interactions, transforming physical play from individual lateral jostling to full 360° collisions involving multiple players
- A new passing system where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer's ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch
- For the first time ever, you will be able to take full control of your goalkeeper and command play from the toughest position on the pitch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Building on the FIFA Soccer 10 gameplay that won 50 sports game of the year awards, FIFA Soccer 11 reinvents player authenticity - on and off the ball - for every player and at every position on the pitch with Personality+, an all-new feature that sees individual abilities reflected in game, enabling clear differentiation for every player. New customization features will also give players the ability to bring their own style to the highest rated sports game ever on PlayStation3 and XBOX360
FIFA Soccer 11 is the 18th game in Electronic Arts' popular video game soccer series. Continuing with the franchise's unique blend of realism and innovative features that bring the authenticity to the video game pitch that fans crave, FIFA Soccer 11 is an exciting must-have title for both longtime and existing fans of console sports gaming. Game features include: a roster of over 15,000 real players represented in-game, the Personality+ system which mirrors the abilities of every player imported into the game, all-new passing abilities, finer dribbling controls, extensive customization options and more.
A Reinvention of the Game
FIFA Soccer 11 reinvents player authenticity--on and off the ball--for every player and at every position on the pitch with a number of innovative gameplay features, including Personality+, an all-new feature that sees individual abilities reflected in game, enabling clear differentiation for every player.
With Personality+ a footballer's abilities on the pitch is mirrored authentically in game, creating individual personalities. Players will be distinguished from one another through a sophisticated database that evaluates and grades each player's skill-set over 36 attributes and 57 traits, compiled by 1,700 scouts around the world. Real Madrid's Kaka will deliver crisp, creative passes, Barcelona's Andres Iniesta will utilize tighter turns and close control to dribble through defenses, Manchester United's Wayne Rooney will hold off defenders and strike shots from distance with pace, and topflight defenders like Giorgio Chiellini of Juventus will anticipate, predict and react to offensive players to win back possession.
Goalkeepers have also been injected with Personality+. The real-life personality of the keeper, whether acrobatic or traditional, will dictate his style in game. Dive attributes will determine the keepers with the ability to reach for further shots while reflex attributes determine reaction times, so a keeper like Petr Cech of Chelsea FC will show be able to showcase world-class skills.
A new engine delivers an authentic experience that mimics the real-world game. Begin as a real player, created player or Virtual Pro and evolve into a player-manager and manager--or just begin at the top--and enjoy a 15-year career. Players now receive instant feedback and enjoy a vastly improved status system. Plus, authentic tournament structures, results and new calendar system, featuring simultaneous simulations, improve the speed and flow of games. Featuring new Team Management for simpler player comparison and Friends Leaderboard to compare stats and earnings.
Pro Passing and Customization
Building on the FIFA 10 gameplay that won 50 sports game of the year awards, FIFA 11 introduces new Pro Passing where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer's ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch, yielding a deeply rewarding passing system. Plus, a series of new customization tools will enable fans to transform FIFA 11 in new and personally meaningful ways. Assign customized chants for every team and league and play music tracks from your existing library from within the game.
Key Game Features
- Personality+ - Personality + sees a footballer's performance on the pitch mirrored authentically in game, creating clearly differentiated players with individual personalities. Personality+ at every position and for every player on the pitch reinvents how players perform – on and off the ball.
- Personality+ Goalkeepers - The real-life personality of the Keeper, whether acrobatic or traditional, will dictate his style in the game. Dive attributes will determine the keepers with the ability to reach for further shots while Reflex attribute determine reaction times.
- Personality+ CPU AI - CPU controlled football stars have a suite of skill moves to exploit, with star player attributes and specific behaviors attributed to particular players.
- Personality+ Celebrations - User Controlled Celebrations 2.0 enhances the emotion of scoring by allowing you to perform your players trademark celebration and interact with your teammates in real-time.
- Personality+ Player Models - Greater variety of bodies and models further distinguishes each player on the pitch. Plus, new dribble run styles perfectly match players' real-world abilities and style.
- Personality+ Animations - More varied and realistic animations will bring an added level of authenticity. New heading animations differentiate downward strikes from deflections. Featuring dozens of new tackling, slide tackle and jostling animations with a multitude of new responses.
- Pro Passing System - A new passing system where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer's ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch. Poor decisions or over/under striking the ball will mean error-prone outcomes. New types of passes such as swerve passes will enable players to make a safer and more effective play.
- Customized Crowd Chants - Assign customized chants for every team and league. Set your home club's anthems and chants to play during player introductions, half-time, and after goals. Even hear your name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with customized chants for your Virtual Pro. Plus, play music from your hard drive in game.
- Advanced Goalkeeper Awareness - Goalkeepers are now more aware of their surroundings and react more intelligently to each threat. Improvements include sprinting to cut off a loose ball, demonstrating urgency when scrambling back to the net, and the aptitude to skillfully identify and react to lob shots.
- FIFA Theatre - Save highlights from any match – including online – right to your hard drive to view, replay or upload to Footballworld.com at any time.
- Complete Authenticity - 28 officially licensed leagues, over 500 licensed teams and more than 15,000 players.
- Virtual Pro - Live out the fantasy of being a real life footballer by creating yourself in game with a 3D head using Photo Game Face. Play as yourself across any mode. Grow your player attributes through 200 accomplishments and take your Virtual Pro online to become a global superstar.
- 360° Dribbling - The market-leading 360° dribbling system that provides finer dribbling control, enabling players to find spaces between defenders that previously were not possible.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They changed the passing to make you hold A longer to "charge" your pass to go further or closer to different players. It didn't work. You don't have that time in soccer to do that under a pressure situation. You pass to opponents quite often.
The players turn funny, and it's trying to be too realistic. You find yourself spinning awkwardly.
The chip shots are toned down. You can't score on them- as much. They are inaccurate now. This may not be a problem to some who hated them, but when you use them strategically now instead of shooting, it messes everything up.
The game is setup so that certain things happen. Let me explain. It wasn't designed for chip shots, so I understand. But people purposely pass into the corner of your side of the field, and by nature your players aren't there. But their's are since they passed it. So they easily grab the ball so close to your goal and it is an easy goal. This isn't soccer or strategy- when people use it, it is an exploit.
I hated this game so much that I returned to FIFA 10 and traded it in for 40 bucks while I still could. Why it was worth so much? I'll never know, but glad it was so that I bought it used for 40 bucks and traded it in for 40.
First, lets start with THE LOOKS. FIFA 11 compared to it's predecessor is realistic beyond your wildest dreams. Not only do the players look like their real-life counterparts.. the field, the crowd, everything just looks BETTER. Cleaner.
Next, THE FEEL. I love the realistic gameplay and the variations of the shots and passes they added on the new FIFA 11. There is also goalie mode, which is fantastic! You can't simply lob a pass through the entire team or score using one guy anymore, because of the realistic feel which made it more like true game of football. Think of FIFA 10 as a superspeed ping pong match, whereas FIFA 11 is a slower, more detailed and meticulous approach.
ONLINE FIFA. For the first time, 11 vs 11 online play!
FIFA 2011's amazing visual presentation, user-friendly menus, exciting online play, excellent commentary, and realistic gameplay makes this a game worth upgrading to from FIFA 10.
Passing needs the right weight, freekicks, shots etc need finesse and ability - even penalties are hard.
This makes it a lot more rewarding and realistic once you get better.
The days of shifting it to the wing, crossing, auto goal are long gone.
Free player and real tournament updates are a great bonus.
(As a Liverpool fan it was good for Torres to be gone out of my squad without me having to wait for next season!)
Playing my mates on xbox live is a new experience for me and so far it has been a 100% lag free experience and no different in feeling to sitting across the couch from them, at least on the screen, to me it actually adds fun to be winning or losing remotely, top banter.
Mi tiempo se ha quedado corto para probar todas las posibilidades de juego que trae, y eso que ni siquiera he probado jugar en vivo.
Mi preferida forma de juego, siempre ha sido el modo Carrera que en esta oportunidad trae algo novedoso. Se puede seleccionar ser jugador, hacer carrera como técnico, o como ambos.
También me sorprendió la edición de los jugadores. Tiene tantas cosas que seguramente se podrá crear un jugador con las características personales de cada uno.
Se lo recomiendo a todos aquellos que tienen una consola y que les guste el fútbol a montones; como yo.