Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence wires attacking players with the intelligence to analyze plays, and to position themselves to create new attacking opportunities.
- FIFA 13 Complete Dribbling - Make every touch matter with the control to be more creative in attack, and the freedom to exploit 1v1 opportunities.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control - A new trapping system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty around trapping.
- Player Impact Engine - The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from collisions for the ball to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilizing the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks.
- New Passes - Two new passing options give players the ability to dink passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or loft through balls to teammates.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals - Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment.
- Complete Authenticity - Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FIFA Soccer 13 delivers the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. Five game-changing innovations create a true battle for possession, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football.
FIFA 13 is the 2012 release in Electronic Arts' long-running professional soccer game franchise. Based on the current real-life players, teams and leagues associated with the FIFA organization (Federation International de Football), the game aims to present the most realistic international soccer experience available in a video game to-date. Features include, gameplay mechanics improvements on both offense and defense, an extensive roster of players, teams and leagues, multiplayer play options both locally and online, social network functionality through the EA Sports Football Club, and optional voice command functionality using the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 (only available in the Xbox 360 version of the game).
The Deepest Feature Set of Any FIFA Game Yet
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Key Game Features
- Attacking Intelligence - Players have the ability to analyze space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling - Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control - A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
- EA Sports Football Club - Join the club and experience soccer's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalog, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season. Support your club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation. Plus, the new EA Sports Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA Sports Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Better with Kinect (Xbox 360 game version) - FIFA 13 with Kinect enables you to use voice commands to manage your club's lineup and tactics without pausing the game, shout directions on the pitch in Be A Pro, and forces you to temper the way you talk to officials.
- Voice Commands - Administer your squad the way real-world managers organize their clubs during a match. Use voice commands to instantly activate tactics, change formations, or initiate substitutions, and enjoy the strategic advantage of managing your club without pausing the game.
- Pitch Commands - Think, react and play like a professional soccer player utilizing voice commands on the pitch in Be A Pro mode. Shout for a pass, send a teammate on a run or call for a shot the way real footballers communicate on the pitch.
- Referee Feedback - Referees and linesmen are influenced by what they hear. Coarse language directed towards an official may be mentioned by commentators or influence a referee's strictness and decision-making around fouls and bookings, the same way it does in real life. Plus, storylines will develop in Career Mode when players and managers let their emotions get the better of them.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy multiplayer action with friends and family both locally, and online.
All your favorite players.
Voice commands with Kinect.
Improved creative abilities.
EA Sports football social club.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy and appreciate the fact that you can't kick the ball straight when your player is cutting or turning. In other words, it's realistic! Not every shot goes in the goal from mid-field. I play real soccer 2-3 times per week and can appreciate this.
I can see where this game would be frustrating to those who have no patience.
The one thing I like also is that the computer doesn't always overcompensate for players who are down or behind. I've noticed on some football games (not futbol) the computer overcompensates. What I mean is when you're ahead all of the sudden your awesome quarterback starts throwing interceptions and your star running back fumbles the ball. In FIFA I still see a little odd compensation here and there but nothing as annoying as the EA Football games.
The training sessions and such are fun too. First soccer game I ever bought - I'm more of a first person shooter on PC type... but this is fun on Xbox!
Once 12 came out and all the tripping falling and colliding took place I abcolutley hated it. Not only that I didnt like the new defensive controls. It took me until the month before FIFA 13 release to finally get enjoyment out of the game.
Now playing FIFA 13 is a better experience. The defense controls are the same but now that im comfortable enough with it i dont mind so much. I love that you have better control the slower you play the game but this is still an attack oriented game due to the fast clock.
I assume there is a ton to do with this game but i admit i never play career or be a pro and stick to online play or versus.
I love the season play established in 12... It feels as if im playing career but against actual opponents online and not AI.
The menus system is horrid in this game however. It took me forever to figure out where to go for versus with a friend and i playing in the same room. Its as if they hid that feature. I have no idea if the free goal menu is still active where you can take kicks at the goal (im sure it is but the menus are confusing). They introduced a store option that I dont care to much about either.
What matters however is gameplay. everything feels smoother, there isnt a ton of collisions amongst players but it still happens. You will still get WTF moments. example would be that an opponent was hover near my goalie and as i threw it to a team mate i tripped the opponent tripped over my goalie and my goalie got a yellow card. Im not sure if it prompted a penalty kick but im thinking it did.
Aside from idiot instances like that and the injuries active for online play i really do like the feel of this game.
- Player / Manager is gone and we can no longer play as 1 player for the season (which we prefer to switching between everyone) and manage the team which is quite a bit of fun as well.
- AI still pretty horrid. When you aren't switching between everyone you'll realize the AI can be infuriating. This is something we struggle with all the time. Maybe it's because we play as lower rung teams and are playing on Legendary but that shouldn't matter that much. Playing the ball out of the back defense should not result in your back line passing the ball back and forth between 2 guys 4 times. So many balls over the top/long balls that go no where that are really annoying as well.
But even with flaws we still have a lot of fun and play it all the time so I can't complain too much.
Career mode is boss.
Game play = excellent, graphics amazing, fun factor (aka time wasting factor) off the charts.
Another problem I had was that a couple of games I played, the ball was not visible. The players were playing, but it was as if they were passing an invisible ball. Probably just a glitch and only happened a couple of times.