FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping
About the Product
- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence wires attacking players with the intelligence to analyze plays, and to position themselves to create new attacking opportunities.
- FIFA 13 Complete Dribbling - Make every touch matter with the control to be more creative in attack, and the freedom to exploit 1v1 opportunities.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control - A new trapping system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty around trapping.
- Player Impact Engine - The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from collisions for the ball to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilizing the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks.
- New Passes - Two new passing options give players the ability to dink passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or loft through balls to teammates.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals - Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment.
- Complete Authenticity - Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FIFA 13 is the 2012 release in Electronic Arts' long-running professional soccer game franchise. Based on the current real-life players, teams and leagues associated with the FIFA organization (Federation International de Football), the game aims to present the most realistic international soccer experience available in a video game to-date. Features include, gameplay mechanics improvements on both offense and defense, an extensive roster of players, teams and leagues, multiplayer play options both locally and online, social network functionality through the EA Sports Football Club, and optional voice command functionality using the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360 (only available in the Xbox 360 version of the game).
The Deepest Feature Set of Any FIFA Game Yet
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Key Game Features
- Attacking Intelligence - Players have the ability to analyze space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling - Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control - A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
- EA Sports Football Club - Join the club and experience soccer's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalog, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season. Support your club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation. Plus, the new EA Sports Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA Sports Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Better with Kinect (Xbox 360 game version) - FIFA 13 with Kinect enables you to use voice commands to manage your club's lineup and tactics without pausing the game, shout directions on the pitch in Be A Pro, and forces you to temper the way you talk to officials.
- Voice Commands - Administer your squad the way real-world managers organize their clubs during a match. Use voice commands to instantly activate tactics, change formations, or initiate substitutions, and enjoy the strategic advantage of managing your club without pausing the game.
- Pitch Commands - Think, react and play like a professional soccer player utilizing voice commands on the pitch in Be A Pro mode. Shout for a pass, send a teammate on a run or call for a shot the way real footballers communicate on the pitch.
- Referee Feedback - Referees and linesmen are influenced by what they hear. Coarse language directed towards an official may be mentioned by commentators or influence a referee's strictness and decision-making around fouls and bookings, the same way it does in real life. Plus, storylines will develop in Career Mode when players and managers let their emotions get the better of them.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy multiplayer action with friends and family both locally, and online.
All your favorite players.
Voice commands with Kinect.
Improved creative abilities.
EA Sports football social club.
Top Customer Reviews
Attacking Intelligence - Translation = Players with higher ratings will relentless run towards the goal without you pushing LB/pass. They'll usually draw a defender who has marked them and you'll be able to make more plays.
Complete Dribbling - Translation = You get to dribble in a 360 degree manner and exit in which ever direction you choose. Admittedly I'm not the most amazing player but to those who are talented at Fifa games you will surely be able to make use of this.
1st Touch Control - Translation = Players lose control of the ball when receiving passes and holding down RT. To avoid losing the ball just let go of the RT and receive the pass before sprinting again. This was a very nice example of addition by subtraction. No matter the difficulty, AI will occasionally lose control of the ball and allow you to poach it away. I really enjoyed this "new" feature because it did make games more interesting and fun to play.
EA Sports Football Club - Translation = Use the EA Points you collect by doing in-game tasks and skills games to "buy" virtual items. These virtual items range from boots (only about 12 available), "retro" kits (only about 8 available), balls (only about 8), and other in-game "bonuses".Read more ›
If you are a first time player, you'll want to spend a lot of time getting a feel for the controls of the game. Speed and power depend on how long you hold down buttons and you don't want to overshoot the goal all the time. There are a ton of combinations for special moves, bending shots, etc. that also take time to get the hang of. Actual games seem to be the easiest part, especially if you control the whole team.
I have just scratched the surface of player management and carerr modes and I don't even know what playing online against others would be like. I can tell you the game is not multi-player centric, I've played hours and hours on single player mode and have no complaints about playability or value for my money.
I totally recommend this game for anyone interested in a good soccer game.
1) Connection issues: one of the most frustrating things of all time. I have played this game on many different internet connections, and had issues everywhere. I routinely get stuck in the arena, and only going back to the dashboard allows you to escape (or signing out of Live, but then the game crashes when I sign back in...). The EA servers are down way too often. It's also pretty common to get matched up against someone, and then the game loses connection and you have to search again. Seriously EA, this is not rocket science.
2) Cluster situations: way too often, there will be an absurd chain of events that leads to a cheap goal. This can be anything from players falling over each other to the ball magically getting through several defenders. Look up some videos on YouTube, and you will see how it can be extremely irritating. Myself and my roommate have been close to smashing the Xbox in rage.
3) Goalkeeper charging: rarely works to the players advantage. The goalkeeper will often completely miss the player with the ball, leading to a goal. If the player with the ball changes direction even slightly, then suddenly the goalkeeper becomes lost & clueless. It drives me insane. Also, if the goalkeeper is charging, the attacker just needs to use the finesse shot; for whatever reason, it works every time.
4) Goals from corners/crosses: HAPPEN TOO OFTEN. Probably 30% of corners result in a headed goal that is impossible to defend. It's ridiculous.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just as the seller described. Clean disk and case is in good shape. Everything works. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Published 1 month ago by Stephen
Been playing Fifa Xbox for 10 plus years and this versoin is awesome.Published 7 months ago by M Miller