+ $0.00 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Street Ball Control - Enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced. Street Ball Control replicates the touch, creativity and flair street stars bring to the streets. Take on the challenge of beating - and embarrassing! - your opponent
- All-New Skill Moves - Over 50 never-before-experienced skill moves - double the amount found in FIFA 12 - that will enable you to beat your opponents and look good doing it.
- Complete Authenticity - The most authentic street football game ever created replicates the way the game is played by street football players all over the world. Play with and against the stars of the most popular clubs in the world - or real-life street players - and compete at more than 35 locations around the globe.
- FIFA Gameplay Engine - Powered by the critically acclaimed FIFA 12 gameplay engine and the revolutionary Player Impact Engine, FIFA Street delivers an arsenal of groundbreaking street dribbling styles and trick moves that ignite the one-on-one battles.
- Own the Street - From parking lots and parks to gyms and rooftop arenas, FIFA Street will feature cool and unique environments where the world plays street football. More than 35 different environments, including iconic locales like Rio de Janeiro, London, and Amsterdam.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the creators of the award-winning EA SPORTS FIFA Football franchise, and inspired by street football styles and stars from around the world, FIFA Street is the most authentic street football game ever made. Enjoy a unique and fun experience where everything from the environments to the gear to the music is true to the sport and its culture.
Whether performing one panna after another without breaking a sweat the way the game is played in Amsterdam, or a physical, fight-for-possession style the way players compete in London, fans will enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced. Plus, for the first time ever, utilize aerial skills to maneuver past opponents, an all-new sophisticated wall-play mechanic and over 50 brand new spectacular skill moves.
Complete Customization - Enjoy customizable matches to replicate the unique ways the game is played around the world. Choose from different size pitches, number of players, and match types. Take on the challenge of performing trick moves and panna's in a game in Amsterdam, authentic futsal styled matches with no wall play in Spain, or a physical 5v5 contest with assigned player positions in the UK. EA SPORTS Football Club - FIFA Street will be connected to EA SPORTS Football Club, so from the first nutmeg on, you will be contributing to your Football Club identity.
Whether you call it soccer or football, one thing's for sure — you've got the technique worthy of the sport's most competitive clubs. You sleep and wake by the black-and-white ball and you've got the foot to kick it all the way to the World Cup. But something's missing. The yellow- and white-painted lines, neatly groomed turf and perfectly squared-off goals are starting to get a bit old. You've seen one field, you've seen them all — or have you? Ditch your cleats, leave the stadium in the dust and get ready to experience fierce soccer action where it's really at — in the streets. From rooftops to parking lots, from Rio de Janeiro to Amsterdam, players are tearing up the pavement and taking soccer to a whole new level. Build up a killer roster and sharpen your skills, you're about to take it to the Street.
You know the award-winning FIFA franchise always scores when it comes to authentic, immersive and action-packed gameplay. Now, the same creators behind the revolutionary sports series take you out of the stadium and steep you in the rough and gritty culture of underground soccer in FIFA Street. Featuring all of the robust FIFA gameplay engines, like the Impact Engine, Precision Dribbling and Personality+, this fresh installment keeps what's already great, and also kicks it up a notch with the most responsive and authentic ball handling yet, Street Control. Bait and beat opponents using a precise standing dribble, maneuver through tight spaces with the deft street dribble, show your flair by juggling and master more than 50 never-before-seen skills. Prove your talent in global tournaments and challenges that take you from futsal-style matches in Spain to physical five-on-five contests in the UK and pit you against fellow gamers in massive, social competitions. Build your own team and climb your way to the top of the leaderboards, earning brag-worthy, in-game rewards along the way. Say goodbye to soccer the way you once knew it — once you hit the Street, you'll never want to look back.
- Immerse yourself in the gritty, competitive, action-packed culture of street soccer in painstakingly authentic gameplay from the creators of the award-winning FIFA franchise
- Own the ball with more command and responsiveness than ever as Street Ball Control replicates the touch, creativity and flair that players bring to the streets
- Maneuver the ball backwards, forwards and side-to-side in a standing dribble to lure your opponent into making the first move, then rally past him with a panna or trick move
- Slip through tight spaces or fend off the defense using close dribble touches thanks to the finely tuned Street Dribble system
- Master a massive skill set, including juggling and other aerial maneuvers and more than 50 never-before-seen moves
- Climb your way to soccer stardom by building your own team and clinching wins in 16 tournaments and 20 challenges, starting off at the local level and rising to European and world-stage competitions
- Compete against teams created by other FIFA Street gamers or face off one-on-one in the vast, social World Tour mode, and check your ranking on the leaderboards
- Discover wild ways to win Street Challenges against up to four players, by kicking the ball through your opponent's legs in Panna Rules, wowing the crowd in Entertainment Points, dwindling your team down one by one in Last Man Standing and more
- Flaunt your showmanship in front of Amsterdam crowds, compete without walls in the futsal-style matches of Spain or play rough in physical five-on-five contests in the UK as you experience the unique street cultures around the globe
- Take the action from parking lots and parks to gyms and rooftop arenas in authentic, real-world environments
- Utilize the critically acclaimed FIFA gameplay engines you've already mastered, including the Impact Engine, Precision Dribbling, Personality+ and more
- Play with your favorite stars from the world's top clubs, including Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid and more, each sporting their authentic kits and gear, and meet real freestylers plucked from streets around the world
- Earn more then 100 different styles, tricks and celebrations to grow your player and unlock more than 225 items for your squad, including team kits, street wear, boots, environments and teams
Top customer reviews
Unfortunately, FIFA Street does lack a bit of the extra umph it needs to justify a 60-dollar purchase (If you can get it at 40 dollars, I do suggest it!). Though it makes sense with regards to continuity, I don't understand why I can't simply create my own dream teams and play with them. Or, perhaps, import my player into a professional team. Likewise, a lot of players are missing from the professional teams. Furthermore, the arcadey feel of the game does leave more to be desired and seems as if it could eventually get boring. I've yet to get bored with the game, but I find myself going back to FIFA 12 frequently for its different experience. Small things here and there will annoy plenty of hardcore FIFA enthusiasts, but all in all FIFA Street is an excellent pick-up-and-play game, regardless of your level of fanaticism.
FIFA Street is a great game, but it does lack a bit, unfortunately. Regardless, I highly recommend it for the FIFA enthusiast or for anyone looking for a fun arcadey experience.
UPDATE: Not being able to play as official teams online really does suck, and kills the longevity of the game life. Moreover, the game definitely gets a little more boring through time.
pros: the game play smooth, graphics and music are good. i like how you get points for doing skill moves in combos, like the tony hawk video games. multiple game types to keep it interesting.
cons: need to play online to get into tournament modes.
bottomline: i would recommend this game to others. the offline play is good but the online "world tour" makes it a five star game. EA did an awesome job with this one.
I found the game for 20$ on amazon one day and jumped at the chance to buy it. The game us fun for non football fans to play with friends and the season mode is enjoyable. The difficulties can get difficult but if you like the challenge try it out. It is fun and I suggest buying it.
I'm lucky it was $20 and not $50, but still it's an effin' ripoff. Buy a game that works. Like many people say "EA sold us an unfinished game."