- Series: Aviation Heritage Trail
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Pen and Sword (August 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844159051
- ISBN-13: 978-1844159055
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,692,312 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
FIGHTER BASES OF WW2 US 8TH ARMY AIR FORCE FIGHTER COMMAND USAAF 1943-45: P-38 Lightning, P-47 Thunderbolt and P-51 Mustang Squadrons in East Anglia, ... Northamptonshire (Aviation Heritage Trail)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 63%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)