FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 11.15 Fl Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)
|Package Information||Plastic Bottle|
|Item Volume||11.16 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Pack size- Pack of 6, 330mL (11.15 Fl Oz) bottles of FIJI Water
- Everyday hydration- The 330mL is great for group events, dinner parties, kids' activities, and offices
- Double Electrolytes- FIJI Water has more than double the electrolytes as the top premium bottled water brands for a soft, smooth taste. And while theirs are added, ours occur naturally from slowly filtering through volcanic rock
- Natural artesian- Bottled from a natural, sustainable artesian aquifer in the remote Fijian Islands, untouched by man
- Soft, smooth taste- Rain slowly filters through volcanic rock, giving FIJI Water a perfectly balanced 7.7 pH, and its signature, soft smooth taste
- Our 330ml bottles are now 100% recycled plastic, bottle only
From the manufacturer
Earth’s Finest Water starts in the clouds. High above Fiji, over 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, tropical rainfall is purified by equatorial trade winds.
The rainwater slowly filters through volcanic rock, gathering electrolytes and minerals, contributing to the distinctly soft, smooth taste of FijI Water.
Then the water collects in a natural artesian aquifer deep below the Earth’s surface before it’s bottled at the source. Untouched by man, until you unscrew the cap.
Fit For Every Occasion
Whether hosting a party, replenishing after a workout, or hydrating on-the-go, FijI Water has the perfect bottle size to fit your every need.
|330mL Bottle||500mL Bottle||700mL Bottle||1L Bottle||1.5L Bottle|
|Activity||Group events, Dinner parties, Kids' activities||On-the-go activities, Everyday hydration, Office environments||Exercise and fitness, Everyday hydration, Travel||All-day hydration, Camping/Hiking, Travel||All-day hydration, Camping/Hiking, Travel|
|oz.||11.15 oz.||16.9 oz.||23.7 oz.||33.8 oz.||50.7 oz.|
|mL||330 mL||500 mL||700 mL||1000 mL||1500 mL|
|Standard Pack Sizes||6, 36||6, 24||6, 12||6, 12||12|
Pack includes 6, 330mL (11.15oz) bottles of FIJI Water. The 330mL size is great for events, offices and kids. Its soft, smooth taste comes from its extraordinary source -- a protected artesian aquifer found deep underground in the remote Fiji Islands. FIJI Water is the choice of discerning top chefs, fine restaurants and hotels around the world.
- Product Dimensions : 6.69 x 4.46 x 6.69 inches; 11.68 Ounces
- UPC : 632565000623
- Manufacturer : FIJI Water
- ASIN : B01I3JI4U2
- Best Sellers Rank: #213 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #7 in Mineral Drinking Water
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.