|Item Weight||2.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.65 x 3.07 x 6.61 inches|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Item model number||EPOXYOFF|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Usage||Floor, Tile, Grout|
FILA EPOXYOFF, Epoxy Grout Haze Remover, Effectively Removes Epoxy Residue, The Product Can Be Applied on Vertical Surfaces, 1 QT
Enhance your purchase
|Usage||Floor, Tile, Grout|
|Brand||FILA Surface Care Solutions|
|Surface Recommendation||Tile, Stone|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use EPOXYOFF Grout Haze Remover to remove epoxy grout residue.
- Effectively removes epoxy, urethane and pre-mixed grout haze.
- Even works on old and stubborn epoxy and urethane grout residue.
- Perfect for nonabsorbent materials: porcelain and ceramic tile, glazed quarry tile, glass mosaic.
- Eliminates organic stains: grease, wine, coffee and other food stains.
- Effective on the toughest ground-in dirt and residue.
- Water based, easy to apply.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Epoxy Residue Remover
Why should you choose FILA and not just an ordinary cleaner or sealer?
Because FILA products work. Used in the most prestigious architectural projects worldwide, FILA cleaners and sealers are recommended by more than 200 stone and tile manufacturers. Trusted professionals use FILA and rely on our technical assistance for the most effective surface care solutions.
EPOXYOFF Epoxy Grout Haze Remover
The best solution to remove epoxy, urethane and pre-mixed grout haze.
To remove epoxy, urethane and pre-mixed grout haze and stains from ceramic and porcelain tile, we recommend EPOXYOFF: a quick, highly effective solution that completely removes grout residue.
EPOXYOFF even removes old, stubborn stains and is easy to apply to both floors and walls due to its gel-like consistency.
- Rub the surface with an abrasive pad or spatula and rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat the application if necessary.
- HOW TO USE EPOXYOFF: Wait at least 24 hours after grouting before applying EPOXYOFF. Make sure the grout is fully cured. Shake well before use.
- Apply EPOXYOFF directly on the surface with a large, flat paintbrush.
- Make sure to cover the grout residue and organic stains on horizontal and vertical surfaces. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Scrub with an abrasive pad. Use a spatula to remove any remaining residue.
- . For large surface areas, use a floor scrubbing machine fitted with the appropriate pad. Rinse thoroughly.
EPOXYOFF from FILA Surface Care Solutions
Effectively removes epoxy, urethane and pre-mixed grout haze.
- Perfect for non-absorbent materials: porcelain tile, ceramic tile, glazed quarry tile and glass mosaic.
- Effective on the toughest, ground in dirt and residue.
Compare with similar items
EPOXYOFF Epoxy Grout Haze Remover removes epoxy, urethane and pre-mixed grout residue.
EPOXYOFF Epoxy Grout Haze Remover removes epoxy, urethane and pre-mixed grout haze from nonabsorbent materials: porcelain and ceramic tile, glazed quarry tile and glass mosaic. The water based, biodegradable formula also eliminates organic stains such as grease, wine and
coffee. The gel-like consistency allows the product to cling to vertical surfaces long enough to act, effectively removing the toughest ground-in dirt and epoxy residue.
•Gel-like consistency: the formula can be easily applied on vertical surfaces.
•Does not harm surfaces.
•Pleasant almond scent.
Please note: Test the product and dwell times on a small, inconspicuous area of the surface or loose sample before full application. Do not use on absorbent materials such as natural stone, wood or plastic (polymethyl methacrylate and similar).
FILA has been caring for the beauty of surfaces since 1943.
That’s why we are unwavering in our commitment to using innovative methods and products to maintain surfaces over time – because we firmly believe that surface care directly contributes to the wellness of spaces and the people who inhabit them.
CHECK SDS FOR MORE DATAILS
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mona Elzarou on April 24, 2021