Here's what readers are saying about FILTHY BOSS
- Oh don't you just love Tanner Wright, even though he is the most annoying, frustrating, Sexy Hot man.
- It was full of passion, sex and conflicts that the author did a fantastic job with writing. I look forward to reading more by Amy Brent as this was the first book that I read by this author. Well written and a page turner.
- I loved Candice and Tanner's story so much that I didn't put the book down until I finished with it.
- This book is funny and also has a good theme. Has real good romance thrown in. With a twist or so. I loved it!
- The characters were well drawn and I liked the plot which was cleverer than the usual of this genre.
- This might only be the second book of Ms. Amy Brent that I have read but already I am liking the erotic style of her writing, her somewhat at times childish alpha hero and intelligent fully figured heroine. Add to the fact the book cover is pretty hot too even if I can't see the male model's face completely I still liked it. Of course out of many of the erotic books I have read what makes this book stand out than all the others? Sure it follows the basic formula of a bad boy billionaire and young innocent virgin but Ms. Brent somehow seems to make it just a little different.
- I really liked this book! Funny, smart, and sexy writing. "My lady-parts wanted to party with his man-parts. And party, we did."
- If you like your men sexy and dominant, your women gorgeous and sassy and a few twists and turns along the way, then you should enjoy this book.
- Actual quotes taken from Amazon Reviews of Filthy Boss