FINIS Adult Freestyler Hand Paddles (Yellow)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IMPROVED SWIM TECHNIQUE: Improves body position by streamlining hand entry and eliminating crossover; Designed specifically for freestyle training
- INCREASES STRENGTH: Provides added resistance in order to build muscle
- HYDRODYNAMIC DESIGN: Surfboard shape decreases resistance through the water and planes the hand forward, lengthening each stroke
- INSTAND FEEDBACK: Patented skeg on the bottom of the paddle provides immediate stroke feedback, streamlining and straightening hand entry
- REDUCES SHOULDER STRESS: Prevents hand entry crossover that causes shoulder injury
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Specifically designed for freestyle training, the Freestyler Hand Paddles plane the hand forward through the water, improving reach and distance-per-stroke. With a long fin shape and unique skeg design, the Freestyler Hand Paddles promote a strong pull through, better hip-rotation and increased efficiency. An adjustable finger strap offers a perfect fit and the narrow surface area helps prevent shoulder strain.
Designed specifically for freestyle training, the Freestyler Paddles from FINIS plane your hand forward through the water, improving reach and distance-per-stroke. With a surfboard shape and unique skeg design, the Freestyler Paddles promote a strong pull through, better hip-rotation and increased efficiency. The adjustable finger strap offers a perfect fit and the narrow surface area helps prevent shoulder strain.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.99 x 5.91 x 3.15 inches; 7.05 Ounces
- Item model number : 1.05.020.50
- Date First Available : November 29, 2006
- Manufacturer : FINIS
- ASIN : B001GQ2CJO
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#94,820 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #16 in Swimming Hand Paddles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the holes are tiny - took me about 30 minutes per paddle to thread the tubing through - much smaller than any of my other paddles. Would have returned them if I hadn't used them and/or if there had been a longer return window. These paddles cannot be used for resistance (and I didn't purchase them for that), so I have no use for them.
12 days rest fixed my shoulder. Back to swimming for two weeks without these paddles and my shoulder is fine, so I guess my stroke wasn't hurting it.
Note: None of this product or its packaging appears to be recyclable: there are no recycling instructions or icons on either the package or the product itself. Without the labeling it is impossible to know how to dispose either the packaging materials, or the product, and they must go into landfill. I wrote to the company to find out if they were recyclable, and they didn't say the kind of plastic in the packaging or the fins - only a vague brush-off, and no statement that they intended improve in the future. For a company that is involved in sport and health, they sure don't care about the health of the environment.
Update. They work well and noticeably better than the speedo ones I have used so added a star. Still, FIX THOSE HOLES
stroke issues. The good - very intuitive to use, in the water will basically guide in right direction, without
putting serious load on shoulders as regular paddles. I'm considering to
combine with snorkel for more focused and relaxed training. Typically put on for a 100 - 200m, then
continue to regular freestyle laps and immediately feel the difference.
Regarding the install of the finger strap...My advice is to drink a beer or three, chill out, and find patience because these are a pain. I eventually threw them across the room in frustration. My wife saved the day. She had them installed in 5 min. Go figure.