FINIS Circuit Goggles (Gold Mirror)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed with a unique, arched nosepiece that swivels, providing a snug, watertight fit.
- Low-profile design with soft silicone eye gaskets make these goggles great for practice and competition.
- Mirrored, curved design offers enhanced peripheral vision and reduces distortion.
- Dual silicone strap distributes pressure evenly around the head.
- Three interchangeable nosepieces accommodate all face shapes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Circuit goggles are versatile goggles designed with an arched nosepiece that allows free movement of the silicone eye gaskets, creating the most comfortable goggle. Designed to be worn during training and competition, the adjustable silicone strap distributes pressure evenly around the head. Mirrored, curved lenses offer ultimate peripheral vision and reduce distortion. Circuit goggles come with three interchangeable nosepieces for a universal fit.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.3 x 2.4 x 3.2 inches; 0.01 Ounces
- Item model number : 3.45.076.475
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : May 16, 2017
- Manufacturer : Finis, Inc.
- ASIN : B072PSVW9N
Best Sellers Rank:
#711,234 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,781 in Swimming Goggles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The new model sits inside the eye socket( so they are uncomfortable after a half an hour.)Bolt was sitting outside the eye socket , plus that i have to tight the straps very much bcs water is getting in.
No need to tell of course about the terrible /\ shape nose bridge of the new goggles which is a total fail.
Come on finis bring back to us BOLT goggles.
Arena tracks will be my goggles for now on since my bolt pair has worn off and i cannot find a replacement and circuit goggles are a total fail
Top reviews from other countries
If you are a beginner or even an amateur swimmer, who dives in the pool just for kicks, I wouldn’t recommend this. Unless you have to money that is burning a hole in your pocket.
For all you pro swimmers looking for a good practice goggle, look no further.
Though the strap adjuster is a little big and even at the ends of the adjuster it is still a little bigger for an adult. Unless you have a really big head. It fits snugly around your eyes and doesn’t let water in.
Final Verdict : Good Buy
3 dispositifs interchangeables fournis pour adapter au mieux l'espace nez.