- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: Robert Deaves (January 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 095590014X
- ISBN-13: 978-0955900143
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.5 x 11.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,148,710 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
FINNatics: The History and Techniques of Finn Sailing Paperback – January 14, 2013
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
This book is a must for all Finn sailors, it's well organized, well written with bunch of very good images.
It's a great reference book.
I strongly recommend this book to all who love this amazing class.