Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,297 reviews
on July 26, 2014
Solid leather case for my Kindle.
The material is durable and puts up with the abuses of my backpack and butter fingers.

The flap is nice for covering the screen, though my refurbished Kindle doesn't turn off the screen when it's obscured (first world problems). It also doubles as a prop when folded back, though you might want to do this a few times to break it in otherwise it likes to fold back to its original position.
The cutouts are perfect: no sensor or button or part of the screen is covered or rendered inaccessible. The bottom cutout leaves the speakers out in the open,
The kindle is held in place with a tough piece of Velcro on the left side.

All in all, great choice for keeping your Kindle or similar device in check.
on April 25, 2017
This is a sturdy case but makes it impossible to work the lowest on-screen controls. Fixed it by slicing a lot off this leather-like cover so my 4 year old grandson could use it, but that makes the cover less sturdy (and it will eventually fall apart because we cut the seam). Better than nothing as long as use cut the edge back.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2017
I'm really enjoying my Fintie cover for my Kindle. My kindle goes everywhere I go and takes a beating. I put it in my pocketbook so it really takes a beating. It looks brand new. I ordered purple and I just love the color. I am considering purchasing another one just to switch out colors to change it up every now and then.
on October 2, 2015
Seriously. It doesn't stay shut to cover the screen and it is clearly defective in its stand function

It doesn't reach the flap and stand. When I tuck it into the flap I have to hold it up or it immediately falls. Even I could design something that works better than this
on August 27, 2017
A perfectly good case, especially now I own the right version.
I did not initially appreciate the difference between first gen vs 2012 old model, and unfortunately had to return this model.
I would recommend Fintie cases - just check the match to your Kindle very carefully
on September 7, 2017
Quality case at a fair price. Was pleased to see it was leather. A nice functional case. The stylus loop is a nice feature. There is no clasp or band to keep it closed if that matters to you. That is important to us. Great unit.
on September 6, 2016
It fits Perfectly! I'm just confused why it has holes for a camera and speaker since the description says, Kindle 2011 release, no rear camera. Why would it have those holes?
I still like it, good quality for the price.
on August 10, 2017
When I received this Kindle it would only charged to 3/4 battery power and that was fine at the time. Now it only charges to the first bar and runs out in about 20 minutes, not so fine now. This just started happening 3 weeks ago and I am past my return window. I'd suggest to anyone looking at used Kindle to get one that is a newer version.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2017
I like this tablet cover. Had a nice selection of colors. The only thing this cover doesn't have are the two credit card size pockets on the inside. This was great to put notes or password reminders. Other than that very pleased.
on August 17, 2017
This case was a perfect fit for my 1st generation Kindle Fire tablet. It did however have a cutout for a camera lens which the first generation did not have. Other than that, a great purchase. The color is really pretty too!