Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "FIT IN 5: ULTIMATE BODY BLITZ” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 69% off the $16.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
FIT IN 5: ULTIMATE BODY BLITZ
Deal of the Day: Save on inspirational titles from Affirm Films on Blu-ray, DVD, and in 4K
Enjoy great savings on inspirational favorites from Affirm Films. This offer is available while supplies last, and ends at 11:59:59 PM (PT) on August 30, 2016. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Your weekly workout system
Fit in 5 takes the guesswork out of balancing your weekly fitness routine. Five 20-minute workouts offer a mix of disciplines to maximize results in minimum time. Five top instructors offer a variety of styles to banish boredom. Make this your weekly workout plan and you can take the weekend off!
This STRENGTH workout blends cardio and strength training to rev up your metabolism and burn fat. With international fitness expert Violet Zaki. Uses light hand weights.
Stretch, tone, and strengthen the entire body in this blissful YOGA practice. With certified yoga instructor Hemalayaa.
An innovative PILATES workout that mixes traditional moves and fun cardio blasts. With Pilates master instructor Kristin McGee.
A sizzling DANCE workout that teaches you Merengue, Salsa step, and Rumba to tone up the tummy--and the entire body. With certified fitness instructor Desi Bartlett.
Easy to follow and effective, this CARDIO workout burns calories and strengthens the heart. With Petra Kolber, IDEA Fitness Instructor of the Year.
Top Customer Reviews
I wear a Bodybugg (the arm devices you see on the contestants of the Biggest Loser) which tells me my exact caloric burn not only during a workout, but the entire day. I only mention this so you know that when I mention the calorie burn it is not via perceived exertion but, instead, what I measured scientifically. It allows me not only to see the burn during the workout as compared to other workouts, but any metabolism boost gained after the workout as well.
The DVD is put together so that the viewer can choose a different workout 5 days a week. However, because these are only 20 min. workouts and some offer light caloric burn (but good strength training), I would suggest you might want to either do 2 segments or combine this with walking etc. for optimum calorie burn.
First, STRENGTH TRAINING workout portion is from a DVD I have already reviewed on Amazon and is one of my favorites. They have taken the best parts of that DVD and made it into one 20 minute workout so it still feels like a new DVD to me although I've done it many times before. I love the trainer Violet Zaki for her great cueing, great instruction, but even more so REALLY good workout. The caloric burn here is an A plus for a 20 minute strength training workout. Typically strength training results in burning less calories during the workout, yet increasing your caloric burn long after the workout is over. This one actually does both.Read more ›
The five workouts include a strength workout that blends cardio and strength training to boost your metabolism and burn fat. Violet Zaki leads this workout that originally came from the Weight Loss Cardio Sculpt DVD. It requires the use of light hand weights.
Hemalayaa, a certified yoga instructor, leads the yoga workout on this DVD that is meant to tone, stretch and strengthen. It originally appeared on Yoga For Everyone. This is a slow paced yoga workout that aims to stretch and strengthen your muscles rather than leave your heart pumping.
Also included is a pilates workout by Kristin McGee that combines traditional movies with cardio blasts made to get your heart pumping! The workout originally appeared on Weight Loss Pilates. I found this to be a good all around workout that was easy to keep up with.
Desi Bartlett leads the dance workout that teaches you the Merengue, Salsa step and Rumba to tone up the tummy and the entire body. I had a tough time following this one but that is probably because of my less than stellar coordination. The dances were fun and upbeat. This workout originally appeared on Dance and Be Fit: Latin Groove.
Petra Kolber, IDEA fitness instructor of the year leads the Cardio workout that burns calories and strengthens the heart. It's an easy to follow cardio workout that beginners should have no problem with.Read more ›
1. Strength (from Weight Loss Cardio Sculpt by Violet Zaki) - Really engaging instructor; good for beginners to intermediate exercisers. I really like how both "standard" and "modified/low-impact" positions are shown. Requires the use of light hand weights; I suggest starting with 3lb weights and then working up.
2. Cardio (from Cardio for Beginners by Petra Kolber) - Easy to follow movements; good for beginners but intermediate/advanced exercisers might get bored. I would describe it as a cross-between a walking DVD and aerobics.
3. Pilates (from Weight Loss Pilates by Kristen McGee) - The video this segment is pulled from has a really misleading title. In my opinion, you should be at an advanced pilates level before attempting this segment. I could only get through 1/3 of the video and the moves are shown with no modifications for beginners. There is also some uneven cuing from the instructor (not doing moves on both sides). I'm sure this is a really effective workout but the instructor needs to show modifications for beginners.
4. Dance (from Dance and Be Fit: Latin Groove by Desi Bartlett) - To say I'm not very coordinated is an understatement. Personally, I needed a little more cuing from the instructor but I think most people should be fine if they are beginners. I just didn't enjoy this segment that much but that's probably just my bias (I'm not a dancer) and shouldn't discourage people from giving this a try.
5. Yoga (from Yoga for Everyone by Hemalayaa) - I just found this workout boring instead of relaxing and I didn't feel it gave me a good workout.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really love this video. It has wonderful instructors who are fun and challenging. I got it for a wonderful price and have used it many times already.Published 22 months ago by Janice Katz
I like this DVD and 20 min workouts are just what I'm looking for. The dance segments are hard for me to follow but other than that,no complaints.Published on November 16, 2013 by Nettly
I am very happy with this DVD. 3 out of the 5 workouts are really solid. Only the cardio and dance routines are a little "eh"--but I love the Violet Zaki and pilates routines... Read morePublished on March 24, 2012 by betweenthepages
I am so enjoying my Fit in 5 Ultimate Body Blitz CD, thanks to Amazon for offering this product !Published on September 15, 2011 by Barbi4341
I saw this DVD at the library and immediately had to check it out. I'm usually not a fan of workout DVDs but thought I'd give this one a try since all the workouts are 20 minutes... Read morePublished on April 23, 2011 by Tracey Carter
I bought this DVD mostly because I was just looking for some different types of workouts, didn't know what I wanted, and also because (I'll admit it) the promise of being 'fit in... Read morePublished on May 3, 2010 by Jill N. Anderson
This video contains 5 twenty minute segments from 5 different instructors, Violet Zacki (Strength), Hemalayaa (Yoga), Kristin McGee (Pilates), Desi Bartlett (Dance), and Petra... Read morePublished on April 21, 2010 by Amy Henley