- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.5 x 6.7 inches ; 1.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00CIV6990
- Item model number: 148047
- Batteries 1 C batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (130 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #170,050 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
FITBIT Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Wristband, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- • Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- • Monitor how long and well you sleep
- • Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Never stop moving with Fitbit Flex. Wear this slim, stylish device all the time and get the motivation you need to get out and be more active. It tracks steps, distance, and calories burned and shows you how you’re stacking up against your daily goals. At night, it tracks your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you silently in the morning. Access your stats anytime on your computer, tablet, or from smartphones – both iPhone and Android. Flex is your perfect companion, and stays with you everywhere - even in the shower.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
Now, having used it for a whopping five months - it no longer works. I've tried all the tricks to try and clean it. It powers up just fine, I put in the wrist holder and nothing. No lights, no action. It worked fine till recently most of the time. Ironically, the times it stopped working were primarily when I was working out. Seemingly, it doesn't like sweat. In the past, I'd remove it, let it dry out and it would be fine. What good is something that tracks your steps if you can't break a sweat without it crashing on you.
I wouldn't recommend it, and I wouldn't buy another one.