Consider these available items
FITCRUNCH Protein Puffs, Keto Cheese Crisps, Designed by Robert Irvine, Keto-Friendly, Protein Snack & Keto Snack, Low Sugar, NON-GMO, Gluten Free, 20g of Protein, 240g (8 Bags) (Cheddar Cheese)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Flavor||Barbecue, Cheddar Cheese|
|Size||1.05 Ounce (Pack of 8)|
About this item
- FITCRUNCH is bringing an explosion of bold flavor and crunch with the arrival of their new, savory high protein puffs. Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream & Onion, and Barbecue are finally HERE. This innovative high protein snack is sure to become a fan fave known for bold flavor that builds as you crunch without any of the bad stuff.
- FITCRUNCH high protein puffs are great for those on-the-go looking for a healthier alternative to satisfy their crunch and hunger; packed with 20 grams of superior protein while releasing intense flavor without any of the guilt. Chef Robert Irvine uses simple ingredients that deliver nothing but delicious puffed goodness. These puffs are fit-friendly, gluten free, non-GMO, soy free, have no sugar alcohols, no trans fats, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors and no artificial sweeteners.
- Chef Irvine says, “There aren’t too many savory protein products on the market today. And being perfectly honest, what’s out there is awful. After working to develop a savory protein product of our own I learned why: it’s difficult! But with a lot of time in the kitchen and a whole lot of trial and error, I’m proud to say we made a major breakthrough. My new high-protein puffs make the perfect healthy snack for when you’re craving something salty and savory.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Chef Irvine says, “There aren’t too many savory protein products on the market today. And being perfectly honest, what’s out there is awful. After working to develop a savory protein product of our own I learned why: it’s difficult! But with a lot of time in the kitchen and a whole lot of trial and error, I’m proud to say we made a major breakthrough. My new high-protein puffs make the perfect healthy snack for when you’re craving something salty and savory.
Product detailsColor:Cheddar Cheese
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 6.5 x 5 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- UPC : 817719020850
- Manufacturer : Fit Crunch
- ASIN : B07GZXFPRK
- Best Sellers Rank: #131,593 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave these a shot, just missing old snack foods, and, while the nutrients and ingredients and macros get good marks, for sure (and I do appreciate any brand that tries to help us be healthy!), and the texture is nice and crispy, reminds me of a "real" cheese puff, I could not abide by the taste. :(
The "BBQ" just tasted like chemicals, very nasty chemicals. The sour cream and onion was massively overpowering, super salty and a poor imitation for flavoring, missing the mark. Not as bad as the BBQ, which were inedible, but certainly not a pleasant sour cream and onion flavor. The best was the cheese, which almost makes a palatable snack item, but there's just something off, that is unpleasant, for me. My brother didn't care for them either.
So, at day's end, it's a lot to pay for a tiny bag of not very decently tasting cheese ball substitutes. Might do in a pinch of cravings, but even the cheese ones, for me, didn't taste good enough to actually enjoy as a snack item. It more just reminded me of what I miss eating, haha, so that's not helpful. I'm coming to terms with just saying farewell to all those old goodies, but thought this was worth a try.
I can't recommend these, but everyone's tastes are different and I will say that the main issue of being a "healthy" snack food is found here. For me, they just didn't taste good enough to eat, so I will pass on buying them again.
Glad I could order the multi-flavor pack here, for less, considering I would have had to buy a much larger box of single flavor packages for more money, to try them elsewhere. This sampler pack is at least a good way to test the product.
Props to the maker for the nutrients, but, as others also said, the flavor really misses the mark.
These do the trick. They're quite small but the benefit of that is eating them one by one keeps me crunching for longer. They're also more crunchy than those big Poofs, so again, a plus for the crunch craving.
The spicy flavor was a perfect amount of spicy, not too overpowering. The downside is that they're more expensive than I would like, but such is the life of a low carb snacker. At least they help get protein in!
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.