True Wireless Earbuds, FKANT Gemini Completely Wireless V4.1 Dual Mini Bluetooth Headphones Twin Stereo Sweatproof Sport Earphones with Mic for iPhone 7 Samsung S7 Edge And More
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ♪ [Truly Wireless Earphones]: Amazing TWS (True Wireless) technology allows two mini earbuds keep connected with no cable. No microphonic effect, and enjoy your stereo music freely while walking, running, workout, etc.
- ♪ [Dual Use Methods]: Pairing two mini earbuds in double, makes them into a pair of bluetooth headphones ; Or you could share one bluetooth earpiece with your love or friend, cause each of mini earbuds could used separately.
- ♪ [Advanced Technology]: Bluetooth V4.1 + EDR, faster paring speed and stable connection ; Noise canceling technology ; One-Button design, simple one press to pair / play / pause / answer or reject a phone call.
- ♪ [Remarkable Sound]: Ergonomic design with soft earbuds, FKANT wireless earpieces stay secure and comfortable. Integrated with dual 8mm drive units, crispy and clear stereo sound.
- ♪ [Long Battery Life]: 45mAh (L) + 50mAh (R) batteries combination, allows 3-4 hours music play time or 4-5 hours talk time, or 125 hours standby time after around 1 hour fully charging. Compatible with most of bluetooth-enabled devices, like iPhone Samsung HTC MOTO Huawei smartphones or iPad Tablets.Please feel free to REACH us if you have any question or dissatisfaction, our customer service will strive to help.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What Makes FKANT Bluetooth Earbuds Different And Unique Than Others ?
-Truly Wireless Stereo Earbuds, no cable between two mini earpices. Feel free to walk, run or do workout.
-Each earbud could be used as a bluetooth headset alone.
-Ultra Small, and lightweight. Each earphone weighs around 6.5g / 0.23oz only. Compact and portable.
-Ergonomic design, comfortable wearing.
-One Button design, one press to pair / play / pause or answer / reject a phone call.
-Bluetooth V4.1 + EDR
-Incoming call number reporting
-Support Multipoint technology
-Support iOS Battery Displaying
Charging Voltage: DC 5V
Stand by Time: about 125 hours
Music Time: 3-4 hours
Talk Time: 4-5 hours
Battery Capacity: 45mAh (L) + 50mAh (R)
Single-Earbud Mode: 10-20m (33-60ft)
Dual-Earbuds Mode: 10-15m (33-45ft)
Charging Time: around 1 hours
Item Weight: 6.5g/0.23oz for each earbud
How To Pair Into Stereo Mode:
1. Long press MFBs of “L” and “R”earbud until Red and Blue lights flashes alternately.
2. Wait for R and L earbuds paired.L earbud will flash Red and Blue alternately, R earbud blinks Blue (With Voice Prompt #Left Channel, Right Channel, connected#).
3. Go back to cellphone, turn on bluetooth, search and find #S-E6#, click it and paired.
2 * Wireless Earbuds
1 * Dual-USB Charging Cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Carrying Pouch
1 * String Hook
2 pair of Ear-caps
*Under stereo mode, Left earbud will be main headset for call talking/hearing, Right earbud will mute. Music will still stay under stereo mode.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not usually a user of earbuds, so I may be having unrealistic expectations. But I want something discreet, nearly invisible, so when I saw the inexpensive price, I thought I'd try them out.
Interestingly, when the package first arrived, it took me 30 seconds of confusion to find the earbuds. They were wrapped in some white paper. That's not a complaint. It's just a statement about how small they are. I didn't realize there was anything in the paper. Good thing I don't throw away anything until I'm sure I've got everything. As a child, in Christmas frenzy, I've chucked that same paper without a second thought.
Bluetooth connected right up. Now, since these are not wired together, you have to turn on each earbud independently. If you have them in your ear, the voice prompts tell you that each is powering on. And then you get announcements of status. "Connected" (in stereo), "Right Channel" (from the right earbud), "Left Channel" (from the left). The devices go into pairing mode as soon as they connect. Once pairing was complete (and was a snap), they chose a paired device over pairing again. Not sure if there's a security issue there. But I haven't had any indications that they are connecting to anything else. My Lumia 640 Windows phone connects right up. My laptop briefly sees them in pairing mode, but they disappear once the phone connection is complete.
My biggest complaint is the sound. As I said above, HAVE to fit these with the provided inserts and wings. I don't normally use earbuds, but I've been intrigued by a truly wireless stereo option since I saw a couple of these on Kickstarter. Being nearly invisible is part of the appeal. I'm not sure that you can see it in the product pictures, but the plug is angled a bit. Is that why the sound seems SO sensitive to placement? I think it is. If these buds slip even a little, I lose almost all low-range sound. And they slipped a lot using the tiny earwings they ship with. Thankfully, they come with three sizes of plugs and four (including the default ones) of wings. The right plugs and wings are essential to the audio experience, from what I've heard while using this.
But be warned. The bass never really kicks. Should it with earbuds? I don't know how reasonable that is. Higher range seems good to me. I'm not really an audio aficionado. Buying something like this for under US$50 should tell you that. But the sound seems clear, and I've only had a couple of hesitations and skips in four days of using them.
I have only used the mic once, in my house, taking a call. Again, sound was a bit on the tinny side, but I had no problems understanding them, and they reported hearing me fine.
UPDATE: Two months ago, these things froze up. Stopped playing sound or pairing with phones. Could not turn off nor initiate pairing mode. When the batteries ran down, I waited an additional day before charging up. No change. Something in the buds, both of them simultaneously, stopped working. If it had been one bud, I'd have called within warranty. As it was, I simply threw them out.
1. Comfort: These earbuds are comfortable! The main problem I had with the 3 other pairs I had purchased was the painful (yes, painful) discomfort after an hour of wearing that would render then unusable. These earbuds can be worn for 3-4 hours pain-free! They come with a wide array of hooks and ear caps, so little experimentation might be needed to get the right fit.
2. Connectivity: Wth the other 3 pairs, I constantly experienced connection issues between the left and right earbuds. I have had these FKANT for 3 days now and have not experienced ANY connection issues, even when I left my phone more than 20 feet away in another room! Really amazing!
3. Sound Quality: A problem with most wireless earbuds is sound quality. Let's be clear, if you are an "audiofile" or "super bass head", the FKANT is going to disappoint, but for average users who need a solid pair of totally wireless earbuds for the gym, commute to work on the train, or listening to a podcast or music at a Starbucks, these will be more than adequate. What I found surprising is the crispness and clarity of the sound. One minor complaint, is the volume is okay, but not "loud". As a New Yorker who takes the subway, I know that there are some earbud users who love to crank up the volume so that everyone within a few feet can hear every lyric of a sound. The FKANT will never get that loud, so if you love loudness, this might not be for you.
4. Style. The FKANT aren't super stylish, but they are nicely designed and unobtrusive.
So, for less than $50, I think these are an excellent value and I am completely satisfied with my purchase and would recommend them to anyone (save for the super bass lovers, loudness freaks, and refined audiophile.
One other point, the directions are a bit confusing as I suspect they were badly translated from Chinese to English. However, the set up is fairly straightforward.