- File Size: 307 KB
- Print Length: 41 pages
- Publisher: Canary Islands Press (March 10, 2013)
- Publication Date: March 10, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BSB0AWI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #383,195 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
FLAT BROKE? How to Get Back on Your Feet, Fast! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Mr. Luna grew up in the depression of the 1930s and reading this book is like listening to a wise grandfather spill his secrets. There is sage advice on everything from what kind of car to drive (and how to obtain it and use it for virtually "free" when everything is said and done) to how to stop worrying and start living, which incidentally is the title of Chapter Two as well as the classic book by author Dale Carnegie.
* Chapter 1 The Story Of Homer Croy
* Chapter 2 How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
* Chapter 3 How to Survive the Loss of Your Home (anyone out there who can relate to this? Millions.)
This chapter contains a simple process that will allow you to assess and create solutions to solve virtually any problem that you are facing right now. Just as the most precious things in life are free: light, air, water (well...) some of the most powerful things are very simple. This chapter alone could pay for the book 1,000 times over.
* Chapter 4 How to Survive the Loss of Your Job
Here I have to mention another book of Luna's that I bought years ago entitled "Skip College..." I bought copies for some high-school aged family members that were contemplating college and would recommend that you get that book and read it right now.
In this chapter there is practical advice on HOW to sell and different ideas on where to go when you need to *find* work (an amazing book on HOW is Frank Bettger's "How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling:" that book and many others are responsible for my being in the Million Dollar club for 5 years straight when I was selling residential real estate. I also narrowly missed Rookie of the Year due to affiliating with my Broker about 2 months into the fiscal year, which was beyond my control. I woulda won ;) )
* Chapter 5 How to Raise Some Immediate Cash
* Chapter 6 Plan for the Next Two Years
VERY VERY good book recommendations in here, along with other EXCELLENT advice. Also, if you can believe this: information on how to divorce-proof your marriage. For real.
* Chapter 7 The Good News About The Bad News
An excellent summarization of the book.
Mr. Luna's writing style is straight-forward, practical and rife with anecdotes and illustrative stories. I'll also say that he's funny! I took lots of notes and highlighted a ton of information on the Kindle. Well, tablet. ANY tablet can be a Kindle: Amazon is very smart.
So is Mr. Luna. Enjoy!
So what is a person to do do when you have no way to turn? When it seems you cannot eat, or when the heat is about to be shut off; whatever your situation, this book can assist you because of the theme I sensed throughout: ATTITUDE.
Not only are there real steps you can take when you seemingly have no alternatives left, but there is a prevailing attitude. That attitude is perhaps the bigger, underlying message. Be able to look objectively at your mess. Then combine the know-how with the right attitude and be able to rise above the mess.
Read this if you're broke, it'll give you the untold methods to get back on your feet.
Read this if you've ever been broke, it'll give you a reminder of how far you've come.
Read this if you want to streamline your life, but need an example of one possible way to start.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Resumes
- Books > Self-Help > Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Resumes
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help