Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 22, 2018
Works o.k. Got to use it regularly to see the benefits.
on May 21, 2018
loved this belt!
on May 19, 2018
I like the way it stimulates my stomach
on May 18, 2018
was skeptical at first but after the first month, I saw results. I was already in pretty good shape but this really enhanced my results. If new to Flex belt I would skip right to program 3-7 excellent product!
on May 16, 2018
I got this and within 2 weeks the center electrode quit so the product seems junky to me.
on May 15, 2018
TOTAL CRAP...YES IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO...BUT DO NOT EXPECT THE BELT TO LAST LONG......AND DONT WASTE YOUR TIME CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE...TOTAL MORONS...ESPECIALLY EMMA
on May 14, 2018
The controller failed after less then one month. The process to have the part replaced was extremely cumbersome and disappointing. They would not replace the so called "warranted" parts without first going through a very drawn out process. Troubleshooting, then charger replacement, then battery replacement, than filing a formal product complaint, then assessment of parts after sending it back. Each step requiring a troubleshooting session and one week of mailing back and forth parts for each individual step. I am already two weeks into the process and anticipate about 6 more weeks to go through the back and forth process of unplugging and re-plugging.....when they can simply replace the controller. I purchased this item to use now, not wait months to "possibly" get something that may be functional one day (who knows?). Very poor warranty process and service.
on May 10, 2018
I love the Flex Belt! I've had spine surgery and was told not to do any lifting or scrunched or squats etc. because it could compromise my spine. The Flex Belt allows me to get that work out on my abs without damaging my spine. I feel it working and strengthening my core. Thank you for a wonderful product.
on May 7, 2018
I have been using The Flex Belt every other day since I first got it a month ago. I am an athletic woman with a thin build, but I will admit that I always hate doing ab work outs (sit-ups, crunches etc.) I got the belt to aid in toning my core. I enjoy using the belt. I actually enjoy the feeling it provides when it stimulates the muscle to elicit an abdominal flex feeling. I usually wear it for a half hour when I get home from work, while I am making dinner and cleaning. I will increase the strength throughout the work out program and enjoy the contraction feeling it gives my abs. I will say, that I have not experienced the "next day soreness" that I will have after doing a serious ab work out at the gym. However when I am wearing the belt, I can feel it tiring out my abdominal muscles, and after wearing it, they feel tired. I DO notice my core feels better. I can feel that I am gaining strength! I will continue to use the Flex Belt and increase both the duration and frequency of my workouts. I would recommend this product for anyone that wants to feel more core strength.
on May 7, 2018
I’ve received flex belt as a gift a month ago and I absolutely loved it. Within 3 days of using the ab flex belt, I also decided to purchase the flex mini for the buttocks. Within a week of using these 2 products, i have already received results. I should’ve taken a before picture a month ago and
compare it to now. I love that I’m able to increase the intensity each time. Of course there’s more pressure the higher the intensity, but it’s awesome that I don’t have to do strenuous workout for my abs and buttocks. I recently joined a gym too but this product helped me achieve results in a faster timeframe!