|Item Weight||30 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||38 x 26 x 7 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M8MB-US|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
FLEXISPOT Height Adjustable Standing Desk Converter | 35 inch Stand Up Desk Riser, Black Home Office Desk Workstation for Dual Monitors and Laptop (M8MB)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.00 (33%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Instant Active Standing: FlexiSpot desk risers provide on-demand standing throughout the day, and the freedom to get out of your chair to relieve muscle tension, reduce stress, and increase productivity.
- Spacious Work Surface: The 35" x 23.2" desktop is large enough for up to dual monitor/laptop setups, combined with a 34" x 12.7" keyboard tray that raises in sync with the work surface for easy, intuitive operation.
- Strong 33 lb. Lift Assist: Sit to stand in smooth motion with gas spring assisted operation, allowing for precise adjustment to your exact comfort level with our innovative simple touch height locking mechanism (Adjustment Range: 5.5'' to 19.7'').
- Sturdy Structure: A heavy-duty steel frame, enables the desktop and keyboard tray too support up to 33 lbs and 4.4 lbs respectively, vertical rise up & down within its own footprint, and keep any devices or accessories on the workstation steady and safe.
- We've Got You Covered: Our steel sit stand desk have a 5-year warranty for the frame, desktop, and a 3-year warranty for the gas spring system and other mechanisms. We also have around-the-clock, professional tech support to help you with any questions or concerns.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your workstation. Refreshed.
Elevate your work experience with the FlexiSpot M8MB height adjustable tabletop desk. This dual-tiered platform sits on top of your current desk and gives you the freedom to sit or stand on demand. Transitioning between sitting and standing through your long workday provides numerous health benefits, including increased blood flow and reduced aches and pains. Featuring a removable keyboard tray and unlimited stepless height adjustment between 5.5" and 19.7" from the desk surface, allowing for precise adjustment to your exact needs.
At FlexiSpot, we're passionate about bringing healthy movement to the modern workplace and home, and strive to create new, innovative ways to stay active in our increasingly sedentary lives.
Standing Desk Riser M8MB
Your workstation. Refreshed.
FlexiSpot desktop converters do just that by offering the easiest and most intuitive sit-stand experience on the market, allowing you to rid yourself of any distractions and focus on what matters most.
- Desktop Dimensions: 35'' x 23.2''
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 34'' x 12.7''
- Base Dimensions: 28.7'' x 23.1''
- Height Adjustment Range: 6.5'' to 17''
- Weight Capacity: 33 lbs (Desktop)
- Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs (Keyboard Tray)
- Item Weight: 37 lbs.
- Package Size: 38 x 26 x 7 inches
SPACIOUS WORK SURFACE
The 35''x 23.2'' work surface easily holds two monitors, creating extensive room for desk activities, writing utensils, notebooks, and other small supplies.
STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN
Specially designed pneumatic lift system offers smooth and easy height adjustment at the squeeze of a handle, so you can go from sitting to standing in an instant! Unlimited points of height adjustment let you find the perfect position of comfort for your body height.
GREAT FOR LAPTOPS
A 34.1'' wide U-shaped desktop cutout over the keyboard tray enables easy use with a 17'' laptop. It also features a quick-release design so you can quickly and easily remove it when needed.
|BUY IT NOW||BUY IT NOW||BUY IT NOW||BUY IT NOW|
|Desktop Size||26.8"(W) x 18.9"(D)||34.6"(W) x 16.34"(D)||46.9"(W) x 23.2"(D)||41.3"(W) x 23.1"(D)|
|Keyboard Tray measures||34.6"(W) x 12.1"(D)||34.3"(W) x 12.8"(D)||34.3"(W) x 12.8"(D)|
|Height Adjustable Range||1.8" to 15.9"||4.7" to 19.9"||5.9" to 19.7"||5.9" to 19.7"|
|Weight Capacity||26.4 lbs.||33 lbs.||44 lbs.||35 lbs.|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Laptop as keyboard: I use a laptop connected to a larger-than-average monitor. This is one of the few with a keyboard tray that allows for a laptop. I have a larger sized laptop and this fits perfectly. The 28" size allows space still on my desk and is plenty big and sturdy.
2) Usefulness: You never know how much you'll use something till you try it. I use this constantly. It is so easy! I can eat a sandwich in one hand and move my desk up and down with the other. Not that I ever eat sandwiches near my laptop...
3) Assembly: There is really nothing to do that even resembles assembly. Unless you count sliding the keyboard tray on. But I don't think that counts.
4) Perks: Some complained of the keyboard being wobbly. Mine is not at all. Nothing about this desk is wobbly. This desk also comes with several small cable guides and one large cable sleeve. Nice! And finally, I used the styrofoam in the packaging to set under my monitor... a light and seemingly stable way to raise the monitor a little and stay within the 33lb weight limit. :-)
This is much better than I expected. I am extremely thankful I didn't go and buy a standing desk. The footprint of this is perfect in my small office with my small desk. Although, I probably wouldn't buy a desk at this point even if I had the space. Obviously, I can't say how long this will last, and quickly wearing out is the one thing that could decrease the 5-star rating. I'll try to remember to update this review if there any issues in that regard.
Update: Added pictures. You can see the size by looking at the tape measure. The tape measure starts at the back of the keyboard tray, and you can see where it ends at about 12".
Pros: Easy up, easy down. No real effort needed for either.
Removable keyboard shelf? Amazing! One of the very few models with that feature.
When it's down the monitor is right at the perfect level so that's great.
It is a little on the bulky side for my taste but given that the mechanisms require it to be, I guess it's a moot point.
I LOVE that I can make it literally any height, not being confined to preset click-in heights.
Cons: When I have the keyboard shelf on it, it really sticks out quite a bit farther than I thought it would so I'm *just* far enough away from my desk that it's annoying. That being the case I have to remove the shelf every single time I want it in the lower 'sit' position because otherwise it sticks out too far and I have to scoot my chair out too far from the desk. It's not quite as bad when standing since the chair isn't an issue.
The feet stick out pretty far forward (obviously for stability) to the point that I can't fit my keyboard and mouse between them so the mouse has to sit on top of the platform. That's not so ergonomic - unless you're standing, then it's fine.
I wish the cutout on the top wasn't actually cut out. I would like the extra space for when I need to write on it. It is a standing DESK after all. But if your monitor is sitting on top there's little to no desk left.
Impression: I'm glad I bought it and I'll use it hopefully for years to come. I might just have to make a few adaptations to make it a little better fit for me.
Good value for the money to be sure. If you're on a tight budget but need to be able to go up and down throughout the day, you'll likely be happy with this desk.
I haven't tried the more expensive ones but this one is working out GREAT so why pay extra. Furthermore, this one has nice features that the others don't have. First of all, this is the smallest one I found (~28") so it takes up less desk space. Secondly and MOST importantly is that the keyboard tray is removable, which is a feature that none of the other raisers offered.
Getting all of this at a discounted price...it's a no-brainer. The only consideration is the width of the keyboard tray. I included a picture ... if you are using an ergonomic keyboard that is a bit wider, it leaves a little space for your mouse and that might be frustrating for some (see picture for details).
I would HIGHLY recommend this purchase over all of the other options on Amazon or Wayfair ... this thing wins, hands down.