- 250 grams of flexible filament, TPU - 5x as much as on our Splash Spools. Please be sure you are purchasing the correct diameter (1.75mm) for your printer.
- Each spool is vacuum sealed with dessicant in a resealable bag. The spool has slots so you can see how much filament you have left.
- Shore Hardness = 98A, ROHS Certified, easier to work with than Ninjaflex which has a Shore Hardness of 85A
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) composition allows for excellent vibration reduction. Produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Recommended Extruder temperature: 200-230, adjust your retraction, room temperature for your bed, print slow 10-20 mm/s
- Due to the flexibility of the material, it does not feed well on all 3D printers. Please check your printer specifications before purchasing.
FLEXY2 TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 250g Small Spool
|Price:||$14.99 - $19.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Outside Diameter||1.75 millimeters|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Each Small Spool is loaded with 250 grams of 1.75mm TPU flexible filament. Bigger than our Splash Spools this spool has 5x the amount of filament. The spool measures 6" x 1.5" and has a 2" arbor hole. Slots in the spool allow you to see how much is left. This brand was researched by our team to meet exacting standards for consistent quality. This filament will only work on printers that print with 1.75mm diameter filament. Due to the flexibility of the material, it does not feed well on all 3D printers. Please check your printer specifications before purchasing. Look for new colors coming soon.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this filament is great for a little faster print speed