Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on March 20, 2017
Great book, highly recommend. Great for new investor looking for a jump start on their career!! I Am a seasoned real estate agent and found the information to be very informative! It is hard starting an investment portfolio and there are a lot of speed bumps, this book will help you navigate the waters.
on October 8, 2016
Like this book.

Im currently implementing the model in small manageable steps. I also read other books on flipping houses. This was by far my favorite
on July 1, 2017
Really good book. Just flipped another house. Great advise of the just right finishes, without overdoing the neighborhood standard. Nice hints that are easy and free too. Example: Designer feature all outlet and switch plate screws in perfect verticle- with multi switch plates this make an unconscious statement that is very pleasing (and FREE).
on August 16, 2016
We run a class that uses these; a tremendous resource to the students.
on August 2, 2017
I have used so many elements of this book in my rehab projects. I especially like the Must Do list, which I copy on a white board so that everyone on my team can see the items that need to be accomplished and in what order. Great book in a series of great books.
on March 3, 2017
Great review on how flipping homes generally works. Would ultimately be beneficial to know how the process changes in different markets, and what strategies to utilize when competing against competition (ie. other flippers)
on October 3, 2016
Love this book. Very informative. Just what I was looking for.
on December 12, 2015
Good reference.
on January 4, 2014
I thought flipping would be easy, but after reading the insights of this book I started to have a new appreciation for those individuals who do this for a living. The book educated me on the in's & out's of this business, and don't kid yourself this is a business. If you are not committed to Flipping you will be broke very quickly. The book itself prepares you for the Flipping process and offers useful tips. Good book for a beginner.
on April 29, 2014
Thought I knew a lot more about this than I did. This book is wonderfully thorough, & includes charts, checklists, & theoretical flippers who learn by doing. Highly recommend.