|Manufacturer||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Part Number||FLIR C2|
|Item Weight||4.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.9 x 3.1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||Standard - C2|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Standard - C2: Thermal Camera Only|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Flir C2 – Compact Thermal Camera
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Portability Pocket Portable Thermal Camera with Msx Enhanced Thermal Images providing stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- Precision-molded 1 5mm thick 104/105-key PBT double-shot keycap set resists wear fading and shine through years of gaming
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or 2 percentage, whichever is greater, at 25°C (77°F) nominal. Operating Temperature Range (–10°C) to +50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Includes Infrared Camera, Lanyard, Power Supply/Charger, USB Cable, Printed Documentation
- Software FLIR Tools professional reporting Software included the industry standard in thermal image post analysis. Storage Temperature Range:–40°C to +70°C (–40 to 158°F)
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Inefficiencies hide in plain sight. Complete audits and check for energy loss, missing insulation, air infiltration, roofing and building defects.
The faster you find it, the faster you fix it. Inspect ducts, condenser units, electrical problems, radiant floor heating, and coil temps in a flash.
Protect the house and check for building defects, energy inefficiencies, moisture damage, and electrical problems.
Moisture has met its match. Use FLIR ONE Pro for water damage assessment, leak detection, and monitoring the drying process.
Compare with similar items
The FLIR C2 is the world's first fully featured pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it by your side and find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more. The C2's must-have features include MSX real time image enhancement, a high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and full radiometric images that clearly show the completion of repairs or locations where problems are still located. Image Modes: “MSX” adds key details from the on-board digital light camera to the IR image adding detail and clarity; "Picture-in-picture" overlays a fixed Section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation. External Power Operation - AC adapter, 90–260 VAC input 5 V output to camera. Emissivity Correction - Yes; matte/semi/glossy + user set