|Item Weight||1.27 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.9 x 5 x 8.1 inches|
|Item model number||63903-0303|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||2-5-10 Years|
FLIR E8 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera with 320 x 240 IR Resolution and MSX (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IR resolution - 76,800 (320x240) pixels - far exceeds RESNET standard; measurement modes include Center Spot, Area Box, Auto Hot or Auto Cold Spots
- Compact, ergonomic, rugged & lightweight - only weighs 1.2lbs. Intuitive on-screen menus & ergonomic on-camera buttons allow one-handed operation
- Captures/stores thermal, visual and MSX images with each pull of the trigger. Radiometric JPEGs retain all temperature data within the thermal images
- Picture-in-Picture overlays a fixed section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- Quick-release Li-ion rechargeable battery provides four-hour operation; 2% or 2 Degree C accuracy and -4 F to 482 F (-20 C to 250 C) temperature range
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
FLIR 63908-0805 Model E8 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera, 3" Color LCD Display, IR Resolution 320x240 pixels, Field of view (FOV) 45° x 34°, 0.5 m (1.6 ft.) Minimum Focus Distance
The FLIR Ex series cameras are point-and-shoot infrared cameras that give you access to the infrared world. A FLIR Ex series camera is an affordable replacement for an infrared thermometer, providing a thermal image with temperature information in every pixel. The new MSX and visual formats make the cameras incomparably easy to use.Key Features
- 3" Color LCD Display
- On-board 640 x 480 Digital Camera
- 2" Accuracy
- File Format: Radiometric jpg
- Swappable Li-ion Battery with 4 Hour Life
- Spot Measurement Mode
- Simultaneous Storage of IR/Visual/MSX Images
- Picture in Picture Image
- Manual Level and Span Thermal Tuning
- Area Box Measurement Mode
- IR resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: <0.06°C / <60 mK
- Field of view (FOV): 45° x 34°
- Minimum focus distance: 0.5 m (1.6 ft.)
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 2.6 mrad
- F-number: 1.5
- Image frequency: 9 Hz
- Focus: Free
- Detector type: Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- Spectral range: 7.5–13 μm
- Display: 3.0 in. 320 × 240 color LCD
- Image adjustment: Automatic adjust/lock image
- Object temperature range: –20°C to +250°C
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading
- Spotmeter: Center spot
- Area: Box with max./min.
- Emissivity correction: Variable from 0.1 to 1.0
- AC operation: AC adapter, 90–260 VAC input, 5 VDC output to camera
- Operating Temperature: –15°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: –40°C to +70°C
- Size (LxWxH): 9.6" x 3.7" x 5.5"
- Weight: 1.27 lb.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although my order took right at 3 weeks, I understand now that this camera is on a 4-6 week backer deer from Flir.
After opening the suitcase there was a empty slot where the battery charger and extra battery was supposed to be.!!
These two items are advertised on their "List of contents" card inside the suitcase, meaning they are supposed to be part of the package!!. (total of 9 items)
Here is the list as shown in the card:
- Infrared camera with battery
- Battery charger
- Extra battery
- FLIR tools download card
- Hard transport case
- Power supply
- Printed documentation
- USB cable
- User documentation CD-ROM
But keeping in mind that at the end of that card there is a note saying:
"Flir Systems reserves the right to discontinue models, parts or accessories, and other items, or to change specifications at any time without prior notice" then FLIR should edit their online videos advertising for a case containing all the above items.
The amazon costumer service was kind enough to refund 10 percent of the total purchase which turned out to be approx. the same amount of money I later spent ordering the missing pieces.
Top reviews from other countries
Ich bin davon ausgegangen das es das aktuelle Modell von Flir handelt.