FLIR Scout PS32 320x240 monocular 7.5Hz, NTSC
|Price:||$3,188.47 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crisp thermal images
- Rugged and easy to use
- Long battery life
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You can traverse rough terrain to scope out the “perfect spot” at dusk, before dawn and even when it’s pitch black outside. You can discover nocturnal animals, find wandering members of your party, locate lost livestock or spot downed game. You can use the Scout PS-Series to help see through light fog, smoke or trail dust. In addition, during day time wildlife spotters can locate animals standing in tall grass or hiding partly behind bushes or trees. Item can be shipped only within the U.S.
With its small form factor, light weight, and powerful optics, FLIR's Scout PS-Series enables extended, on-the-move night vision use without arm fatigue. Like all FLIR thermal cameras, the Scout PS-Series creates images from heat, letting you navigate rough terrain at dusk, before dawn, and even when it's pitch black outside. The compact unit fits easily into the palm of your hand, and its simplified operation makes it an ideal choice for sportsmen, hikers, ranchers, rangers, or backyard nature enthusiasts, enabling you to:
- Traverse rough terrain in low- or no-light situations
- Spot nocturnal animals, lost livestock, or downed game
- Locate missing people in adverse conditions
- See through light fog, smoke, or trail dust
- Weatherize your home by locating missing insulation, leaky windows, or drafty doors
- Rugged, weather-proof, ergonomic design
- Crisp resolution with optional 2X E-Zoom and Freeze Frame
- Small and lightweight, at 12 ounces and less than seven inches long
- White hot, black hot, and InstAlert display options
- Intuitive three-button operation
- Embedded LED task light
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with mounting on standard tripod
- Includes Scout PS-Series thermal handheld camera, USB cable, wrist strap, soft drawstring bag, and product CD
- Optional accessories include charging cradle and molle-compatible belt holster
- Thermal imaging:
- 320x240 VOx microbolometer detector
- 19-millimeter fixed focus
- 24-by-18-degree field of view
- 7.5-13.5 um waveband
- 2X digital E-Zoom
- Less than five-second start-up time
- +/- two diopter adjustment
- USB port
- Image presentation:
- Built-in color LCD display
- White hot, black hot, and InstAlert polarity settings
- FLIR proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement image optimization
- 9 Hz refresh rate video format
- 12-ounce weight with battery
- Measures 2.3 by 2.4 by 6.7 inches (W x H x D)
- Standard tripod mount
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery
- Also charges via USB cable
- Optional charging cradle
- Five hours of operating time on one charge
- IP67 submersible waterproof rating
- -4 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit operating temperature range
- Detect six-foot person from up to 350 yards
This FLIR night vision device includes a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
FLIR was founded in 1978, originally providing infrared imaging systems that were installed on vehicles for use in conducting energy audits. The company later expanded its focus to other applications and markets for thermal imaging technology, such as stabilized thermal imaging cameras for law enforcement aircraft, radiometry devices for use in monitoring industrial systems, and thermal imaging systems for use in ground-based security and search and rescue. Today, FLIR is one of the world leaders in the design and manufacture of sensor systems that enhance perception and awareness for a wide variety of users in the commercial, industrial, and government markets.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerExport of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State. By adding to cart, you confirm that you are a U.S. person and agree that you do not intend to Export this product. You also understand this product is regulated by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It surprised me a couple of times by spotting deer near dusk when I wasn't aware they were there.
The eye piece is really comfortable
Battery life never seemed like an issue, held a charge well
Insta-alert option is a nice addition
In a wooded environment seemed to pick up a lot of ambient heat objects (trees/rocks) even early in the AM.
Non-replaceable battery - this is a big one for me, you need to send the unit back when the internal battery no longer accepts a charge (2 years?). That seems like a real hassle for a fairly costly item. If this unit could have just used AA or even CR123 it would have been a big plus over this.
Originally bought this for hunting at night and finding downed game such as deer after dark. The sensitivity is best when the outside temperature is cold. as the day warms rocks and trees become the same ambient temperature of items / game you are looking for making it difficult to seperate real targets from natural. When the temperature is cold +- 32 degrees you can identify something as small as a pile of manure freshly dropped by a cow. Amazingly it looks the same as a newborn calf at 150 yards.
A dead deer remains identifiable easily 12 hours after death . these targets show up behind branches and some green vegetation where you can't see them visually even in the daylight assuming the ambient temperature is different than your target.
Con: It appears this is an auto balance device which sets the sensitivity based on the average of the entire scene. having half of the scene you are viewing sky is not what works. additionally, switching to 2X magnification does not change the sensitivity as it apparently is still using the full view of the device and not just what you see at 2X.
All in all works as advertized.