- The FLIR OSX Precision HDIR optical system lets you take accurate measurements from 2x as far away
- Continuous autofocus mode keeps pace with your movements
- Advanced OSX optical system ensures accurate measurements in extreme conditions
- Unique optical path eliminates error from heat sources outside the field of view
- 1024 x 768 detector offers the best resolution of any FLIR and-held camera
Have one to sell?
FLIR T1020-45 HD Thermal Imaging Camera, MSX, Ultramax, 45° Lens, 1024 x 768, -40 - 3,632°F, 30 Hz
|Price:||$47,092.50 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Test Equipment USA.
Specifications for this item
|Part Number||FLIR T1020-45|
|Number of Items||1|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers also shopped for
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
FLIR T1020-45FlirFlir T1020-45
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|