|Manufacturer||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.3 x 2.2 x 3.7 inches|
|Item model number||TG165|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Measurement Accuracy||±1.5% or 1.5°C (2.7°F)|
|Included Components||Wrist strap lanyard, 8 GB Micro SD card, power supply with separate USB cable, p|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Average Battery Life||5 Hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
FLIR TG165 - Spot Thermal Camera - with 2-Meter Drop Durability for Your Toughest Jobs
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Minimum focus distance 4 inch. Focus free. Object temperature range: –25 to +380°C (–13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance 10 inch
- 100,000 hours. Operating Temperature Range-(-10°C) to 45°C (14°F to 113°F). Humidity (Operating and Storage)- 0-90% RH (0-37°C (32-98.6°F)), 0-65% RH (37-45°C (98.6-113°F)), 0-45% RH (45-55°C (113-131°F))
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required, and featuring a safe 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
- Easily save images and data to the included 8GB micro SD card for documentation; Tripod Mounting: 1/4 Inches-20 on handle bottom
- Download images fast over USB with included cable or from removable micro SD; Storage Temperature Range: 30 to +55°C ( 22 to 131°F)
- Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag, and covered by 2 years product, and 10 years Thermal Imaging Detector
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What's In the Box?
- FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera
- 8GB Micro SD Card
- International Charger (US, UK, EU, AU, CN)
- USB Cable
- Technical Documentation
The FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera
See the Heat°
The FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR’s legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR’s exclusive Lepton micro thermal sensor, the TG165 lets you see the heat so you know where to reliably measure it. Easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting, and store images and data to show customers and include in reports.
- Grab and go simplicity – fire up the TG165 and get to work in seconds; no training required.
Eliminate Blind Guesswork
Instantly see what’s hot and where to aim with the TG165 thanks to FLIR’s Innovative Lepton IR Imaging Engine.
Handle High Temp Applications
The TG165's 24:1 spot size ratio allows you to measure hot spots up to 716° F (380°C) from a safe distance.
Instantly capture images and measurements with the pull of a trigger and transfer those images and data to your computer via USB or SD Card to create detailed reports.
Safely locate the source of electrical issues at home and on the job by finding hotspots on breaker panels, connections, and equipment.
Compare with similar items
220 x 160 IR Resolution Infrared Thermal Imager, Handheld 35200 Pixels Thermal Imaging Camera,Infrared Thermometer with 3.2" Color Display Screen
FLIR ONE Pro - iOS - Professional Grade Thermal Camera for Smartphones - with VividIR and MSX Image Enhancement Technology
FLIR ONE Gen 3 - iOS - Thermal Camera for Smart Phones - with MSX Image Enhancement Technology
FLIR ONE Pro LT - Android (USB-C) - Pro-Grade Thermal Camera for Smartphones - with VividIR and MSX Image Enhancement Technology
|Sold By||Amazon.com||XT Instrument||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Adorama|
|Item Dimensions||7.30 x 2.20 x 3.70 inches||8.80 x 3.60 x 3.30 inches||2.68 x 0.51 x 1.77 inches||2.64 x 0.55 x 1.34 inches||2.70 x 0.60 x 1.40 inches|
The FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR's legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR's exclusive Lepton micro thermal sensor, the TG165 lets you see the heat so you know where to reliably measure it. Easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting, and store images and data to show customers and include in reports. Accuracy ±1.5% or 1.5°C (2.7°F).