|Part Number||FLK-TIX500 60HZ|
|Item Weight||11.02 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||18.6 x 14.6 x 7.5 inches|
|Item model number||4736635|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
FLK-TIX500 60HZ Thermal Imager for Troubleshooting and Maintenance
|Price:||$8,999.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily navigate over, under and around objects with the 180° articulating lens and see the image before you capture it
- Capture images with the only 5.7 inch responsive touchscreen LCD with on-camera analytics for in-field image analysis
- Enhanced image quality and temperature measurement accuracy – turn your 320x240 images into 640x480 images, that's 4x's the resolution and pixels with SuperResolution (in software)
- LaserSharp Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance to your designated target² with pinpoint accuracy
- Save and share images in real-time using Fluke Connect™ and capture multiple measurements like electrical, mechanical, vibration, temperature and thermal - all in one report
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
TiX500 Expert Series Camera
The TiX500 60 Hz infrared camera with 320x240 resolution measures up to 650 degrees C (1202 degrees F) and is designed for advanced thermographers who require premium image quality, the flexibility of a rotating lens, LaserSharp Auto Focus, advanced manual focus and specialized analytics for thorough reporting.
- 1.31 mRAD spatial resolution, and 764:1 D:S shows finer detail
- IR-Fusion AutoBlend, Picture-in-Picture, and Color Alarm modes make it easier to find anomalies
- Standard and radiometric video recording and streaming capture intermittent problems over time
- Eight standard and eight Ultra Contrast color palettes
TiX500 Infrared Camera
Navigate tough angles easily with a 180 degree rotating lens and view images on a 5.7 inch LCD
Easily navigate over and around tough targets with the 180 degree rotating FlexCam lens and view your images on the industry's largest 5.7 inch touchscreen LCD. Instantly get an in-focus image with pinpoint accuracy with Fluke’s exclusive LaserSharp Auto Focus technology, driven by a built-in professional grade laser distance meter. Turn your 320x240 images into 640x480 images with SuperResolution (in software) or get precision blending with IR Fusion and easily see and document thermal problems.
- Full 180 degree rotating lens for easy navigation around tough targets
- Temperature measurements up to 650 degrees C
- Optional field installable smart lenses - 2x, 4x telephoto, wide angle and 25 Micron macro
- Edit emissivity, background temp, transmissivity, palettes & color alarms all on camera
- Fluke Connect enabled
|Temp Measurement Range||-20 degrees C to +650 degrees C (-4 F to +1202 F)||-20 degrees C to +850 degrees C (-4 F to +1562 F)||-20 degrees C to +1200 degrees C (-4 F to +2192 F)|
|Thermal Sensitivity||≤ 0.045 degrees C at 30 degrees C target temp (45 mK)||≤ 0.05 degrees C at 30 degrees C target temp (50 mK)||≤ 0.045 degrees C at 30 degrees C target temp (45 mK)|
|Filter Mode (NETD Improvement)||≤ 0.04 degrees C at 30 degrees C target temp (40 mK)||≤ 0.03 degrees C at 30 degrees C target temp (30 mK)|
|SuperResolution||In software||In software||In software & on camera|
|Digital Zoom||2x||2x, 4x||2x, 4x, 8x|
|LaserSharp Auto Focus||✓||✓||✓|
|Streaming video||Via HDMI or WiFi to SmartView||Via HDMI or WiFi to SmartView||Via HDMI or WiFi to SmartView|
|5.7 inch LCD Touchscreen||✓||✓||✓|
Work safer, smarter and faster with Fluke Connect enabled wireless test tools
Put more distance between you and hazards
With the Fluke Connect Measurements app or Fluke Connect Assets software and enabled tools you can view multiple measurements of energized components from up to 20 feet away from the test point. Set up multiple modules and then step out of the hazard zone and remotely view all the measurements simultaneously on a smart phone. By keeping your distance from energized components you can increase your personal safety and efficiently.
Reduce maintenance time and increase uptime
View different measurements—thermal, mechanical, electrical and vibration—from the same piece of equipment at the same time. Seeing the interactions among multiple measurement points can help you spot problems quicker. You can automatically record measurements and upload them to a PC for further analysis and reporting, and save to secure cloud storage. From there, authorized users can easily access baseline data in the field to quickly identify anomalies and resolve problems.
Collaborate with colleagues without leaving the plant floor
Onsite techs can share measurements, graphs and even thermal images with team members located anywhere via a ShareLive video call. Everyone on the call can see the same live data and images on their smart phones. Managers can see all the information they need to issue a work order so technicians can move forward with repairs without leaving the field. That saves extra trips back and forth to the office and helps ensure problems are resolved faster with less downtime.
Fluke Connect products
- 3000 FC Digital Multimeter
- a3001 FC Module – AC Current Clamp
- a3001 FC Module – AC Current Clamp w/iFlex
- a3002 FC FC Module AC/DC Current
- v3000 FC Module AC Voltage
- t3000 FC Module – Temperature
- 805 FC Vibration Meter
- TiX1000, TiX660 and TiX640 Infrared Cameras
- TiX560 and TiX520 Infrared Cameras
- Ti400, Ti300
- Ti125, Ti110, Ti105 and Ti100 Infrared Cameras
- Ti95 and Ti90 Infrared Cameras
- ir3000 FC Wireless Connector
- pc3000 FC PC Adapter
- Wireless PC SD Card
- Fluke Connect App – iOS
- Fluke Connect App - Android
Fluke wireless test tools
View live measurements of energized electrical panels or operating mechanical equipment from a safer distance. May help reduce PPE requirements.
Make short work of routine maintenance and troubleshooting. Log and monitor live measurements from multiple test points at the same time.
Share live measurements and thermal images with team members at other locations to get troubleshooting help and quick work order approvals.
Find industrial, electrical, utility and R&D problems fast with the TiX500, featuring a full 180 degree articulating lens and the largest 5.7 inch touchscreen LCD. Enhance image quality and temperature measurement accuracy by turning your 320x240 images into 640x480 images, that's 4x's the resolution and pixels with Super Resolution. With a temperature measurement range of -20° C to +650° C and thermal sensitivity of ≤ 0.08° C at 30° C target temp (50 mK), the TiX500 is great for everyday predictive maintenance & troubleshooting. Save time and money with innovative features like the Fluke Connect App - share images in real-time and capture multiple measurement types including electrical, mechanical, vibration, temperature and thermal - all in one report.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my opinion, this is the best thermal camera you can buy for under $55,000.