- Series: Florida Firearms Law, Use and Ownership 2017 Ninth Edtiton (Book 9)
- Paperback: 333 pages
- Publisher: Warlord; 9th edition (December 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0964195895
- ISBN-13: 978-0964195899
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #63,954 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $3.00 shipping
FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership 9th edition Dec 2018 Paperback – December 14, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is the new, December 2018, completely revised 9th edition The top rated book of its kind in the nation on Florida firearm and self defense issues. This book is a guide, in layman's terms, that explains Florida's self defense statutes, and also covers a great number of various scenarios that might arise in defending yourself, and what the legal implications might be, plus a load of practical advice. Cover stand your ground and boarder states.