4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
FLOUREON 10000mAh Solar Charger Power Bank Waterproof Portable External Battery Backup with Dual USB for Android iPad iPhone Cellphones, LED Flashlight with Compass for Emergency(Green)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Capacity Battery: Built-in 10000mAh high capacity lithium battery equipped with a compact solar panel, which could recharge the battery itself under sunlight for emergency purpose while outdoor. Solar panel conversion rate is 15-17%.
- External battery charger with solar panel can recharge by solar or outlet. But please do not take solar as main power source as it mainly for topping off. It's subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, which may take long time to charge.
- Dual USB Charger Ports & 2.0 A Input: 2.0A USB port for iPad/Tablets, 1.0A USB port for smartphone or other devices, can charge two cell phone devices simultaneously; DC 5V/2A input, takes a full charge in just about 4 hours.
- LED Flashlight & Built-in Compass: The LED flashlight works perfectly in darkness, especially for emergency. Just press the button twice, the LED will light up for flashlight mode. Press again, the LED will flashing for emergency. It can help you find your way home when getting lost in the wild. Press the button twice, turn off the light.
- Portable Design: Compact size with a free hook, easy to hold in hand and put anywhere your want; suitable for a wide range of occasions like flights, parties, BBQ and other outdoor activities
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FLOUREON 10000mAh Power Bank Waterproof Portable External Battery Backup with Dual USB for Android iPad iPhone Cellphones, LED Flashlight with Compass Solar Charger for Emergency(Green)
Compact size with the free hook, easy to hang on your backpack when outdoors, perfect outdoor on-the-go charger solution.
Dual USB Charging Ports
Charge two devices at the same time while on the go, 2.0A charge provides the fastest charging speed to you.
Compatible with most USB-Charged devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, cellphones, other Android mobile phones, Kindles, Gopro Camera, GPS and More
Waterproof, dust-proof and shockproof, ideal for outside use. Long lifespan with more than 500 recharging times.
☀ Electricity Source Charging
☀ Solar Charging
(Please note: The solar panels only can recharge under the strong sunlight directly. Do not charge through a glass surface, e.g a window)
Kindly Note: Please do not take solar as primary charge source. Solar is mainly for topping off the unit, the charging speed will be subject to sunlight intensity and illumination angle, which may take long time. In daily life, we highly recommend charge it from electricity source.
Long lifespan with more than 500 recharging times.
☀ Battery type: Li-polymer battery
☀ Solar Panel: 1.5W
☀ Capacity: 10000mAh
☀ Input: DC 5V/2.0A (4 hours fully charged)
☀ Output: DC 5V/1A DC 5V/2.0A
☀ Size: 138 x 76.6 x 19 (mm)
☀ 2 USD ports: charging 2 devices at the same time
☀ LED Light: covenient to carry for hiking, camping, travel and outdoor
☀ Charging Indicator: 4 LED pilot lights for battery level indication (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)
☀ Mini Compass and Hook: easily hold or hung it on your backpack and charge it on the go
☀ Panel waterproof, dustproof, easy to carry
☀ Over current / Over voltage / Short-circuit / Overcharge protection
Includes both overcharge and short-circuit protections to keep you and the charger safe.
Hanger with Compass
enable you to charge it through solar by hanging it on the package when hiking.
Dustproof and Shock Protection
Ideal for camping or hikes to ensure the charger isn’t damaged so you can continue to enjoy solar charging.
10000mah large battery capacity with two USB ports can charge two devices at the same time at 2.0A max.
Some Charging Examples:
iphone6 -- 3.5+times
iphone7 -- 3.3+times
iPhone7 plus -- 2.2+times
iphone8 -- 2.5+times
galaxy S7 -- 2.2+times
ipad mini4 -- 1.2+times
1. In order to fully activate the solar panel, please charge it via outlet at least 10 hours at first time use.
2. Charging by outlet only needs approximately 10 hours. Do not charge it overnight nor over voltage.
3. For safety, DO NOT charge the power bank in car or put it on dash due to high temperature in car. Please do not make charge while charging itself.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was shopping around for a solar charger for months before I finally decided to try this one out. It was the price that finally got me to pull the trigger and order it. I figured that if it didnt work I would only be out 15$. I am very impressed so far with the unit. It charged up my phone and tablet quickly, and is now sitting on the windowsill powering back up. It doesnt charge up quickly, so dont expect this to be your only power option. It is an emergency / camping charger.
The only drawback is the instructions. They are pretty much unreadable. But, the unit is simple and I had no trouble figuring out how to use it!
I updated my review from a 1 star to a 3 star based on it charging as expected. I cannot give it 5 stars because even though it was fully charged, we couldn't get the flashlight to work. Between that and the cryptic directions that did nothing to tell us about the proper initial charge, I'm still disappointed with this. We've bought small generic, no solar charge, banks that work just as well for a lot less
Never would charge for us. Neither by outlet or by solar. It acts like it charges, but then nothing. Would have called into their support except the TINY directions sheet that came with it had no number to call. Very disappointed. My husband wanted this to take on his scouting camping trips.
I tried to e-mail their support (after FINALLY finding their site) and that e-mail failed to send. The failure message is that the mailbox is unavailable.
I also want to warn you that the FINE PRINT of the "warranty" says (directly quoted, including the terrible grammar) "If there have quality problems within 7 days after purchase,and there is no appearance damage and accessories complete,the user can ask for refund, replacement or repair. If there have quality problems for more than 7 days but within 15 days after purchase, and there is no appearance damage, the user can directly replace a new product or ask for repair."
I'm trying another 10 hour outlet charge (per a Youtube video I found an NOT listed anywhere in the cryptic instructions). I will try to update this review when done, but I don't have high hopes.
NOTE: I had to use my own charging cord. The one that came with the charger did not fit my phone.
While hiking, It charged my galaxy s7 edge, for 5 percent battery, to 75 percent, in a little over an hour. Just while hiking around the woods.
It can plug into a computer or wall to charge, or did in light, sunlight works the best.
It's a really sturdy design as well, I had no fear of it breaking as I walked through the woods.
All in all, even if you don't want one for outdoor activities, get one for the zombie apocalypse. This is a fantastic product.
It's very strong and I definitely recommend this one !👍👌