FLUÈRE - Spiced Cane, Non-Alcoholic Distilled Spirit with sugar cane molasses, Created for cocktails, 23.7 Fl Oz
- ALCOHOLFREE ALTERNATIVE. FLUÈRE Spiced Cane Dark Roast is complex and full of character. Surprising hints of dark roasted coffee, cocoa, liquorice, tonka beans and toffee. Crafted from pure sugar cane molasses.
- WELL BALANCED. A well balanced and complex profile to create seductive drinks.
- EASY TO MIX. To make THE CUBAN you fill the long drink glass with ice till the rim. Than add 45 ml Fluère Spiced Cane Dark Roast and 120 ml Coca Cola. Finish the drink with one lime wedge on the rim, guest can choose if they add the lime for a bit of freshness.
- DISTILLED FRESH BOTANICALS. To get the best out of every branch, leaf and berry, all botanicals, spices and fruit are individually distilled through so called hydrosteam distillation. The essential oils derived from the distilling process ensure the premium taste and unique after-bite of any drink made with Fluère.
- TRUE DISTILLED SPIRITS | CREATED FOR COCKTAILS
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FLUÈRE Spiced Cane Dark Roast is complex and full of character. Surprising hints of dark roasted coffee, cocoa, liquorice, tonka beans and toffee. Crafted from pure sugar cane molasses.
To make a cocktail FLUÈRE OLD FASHIONED you put 2 Fl Oz FLUÈRE Spiced Cane Dark Roast, 10 ml orange syrup and 4 dashes chocolate-bitter.
Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass. Stir for 10 seconds and pour into a rock glass over a big ice block. Garnish with chocolate and orange peel.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The bottle is great. My immediate reaction was that this was going to be a good drink. I'm a bit disappointed. Taste like a sweetened coffee flavoured drink. It is a described as sugar cane which may be what it tastes like, but it doesn't taste anything like rum.
Mix it with Ginger Ale and it is passable but you wouldn't want to drink it neat over ice!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.