- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B017OVC2QM
- Item model number: 4695861
- Average Customer Review: 76 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FLUKE-376 FC 1000A Ac/Dc Trms Wireless Clamp W/ Iflex
|You Save:||$100.45 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Log and trend measurements, and pinpoint intermittent faults
- Capture measurements outside the arc flash zone with Bluetooth connectivity to your Apple or Android devices
- Transmit results wirelessly via Fluke Connect Measurements app
|Part Number||FLUKE-376 FC|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
What’s in the box
- Clamp Meter
- Test leads
- Soft case
- User’s manual
- TPAK magnetic hanging strap
Fluke 376 FC True-rms Clamp Meter
Rugged, reliable and ideal for commercial and industrial applications
The Fluke 376 FC True-rms Clamp Meter combines functionality with form to create a powerful troubleshooting clamp that is easy to handle. The Fluke 370FC Series offers the only clamp meters in the market to offer a flexible current probe, logging and safe remote measurements, all in one tool.
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Logging capabilities help to troubleshoot intermittent faults
- Bluetooth connectivity helps keep users outside the arc flash zone
- Use with the included iFlex to make measurements in tight locations
- Transmit measurements wirelessly via the Fluke Connect app or Fluke Connect Assets software
- Create reports and share with your team without leaving the field
- Record measurements wirelessly eliminating transcription or reporting errors
|376 FC Clamp Meter||375 FC Clamp Meter||374 FC Clamp Meter|
|CAT rating||CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V||CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V||CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V|
|A AC Range||999.9 A (2500A with iFlex flexible current probe)||600 A (2500A with iFlex flexible current probe)||600 A (2500A with iFlex flexible current probe)|
|A DC Range||999.9 A||600 A||600 A|
|V AC Range||1000 V||1000 V||1000 V|
|V DC Range||1000 V||1000 V||1000 V|
|mV DC Range||500 mV||500 mV|
|Ohms Range||60.00 Kiloohms||60.00 Kiloohms||6,000 Ohms|
|Frequency||5-500.0 Hz||5-500.0 Hz|
|Fluke Connect Enabled||✓||✓||✓|
Work safer, smarter and faster with Fluke Connect enabled wireless test tools
Put more distance between you and hazards
With the Fluke Connect Measurements app or Fluke Connect Assets software and enabled tools you can view multiple measurements of energized components from up to 20 feet away from the test point. Set up multiple modules and then step out of the hazard zone and remotely view all the measurements simultaneously on a smart phone. By keeping your distance from energized components you can increase your personal safety and efficiently.
Reduce maintenance time and increase uptime
View different measurements—thermal, mechanical, electrical and vibration—from the same piece of equipment at the same time. Seeing the interactions among multiple measurement points can help you spot problems quicker. You can automatically record measurements and upload them to a PC for further analysis and reporting, and save to secure cloud storage. From there, authorized users can easily access baseline data in the field to quickly identify anomalies and resolve problems.
Collaborate with colleagues without leaving the plant floor
Onsite techs can share measurements, graphs and even thermal images with team members located anywhere via a ShareLive video call. Everyone on the call can see the same live data and images on their smart phones. Managers can see all the information they need to issue a work order so technicians can move forward with repairs without leaving the field. That saves extra trips back and forth to the office and helps ensure problems are resolved faster with less downtime.
Fluke Connect products
- 3000 FC Digital Multimeter
- 289 True-rms Insustrial Logging Multimeter (with ir3000 FC Connector)
- 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter (with ir3000 FC Connector)
- 374 FC True-rms Clamp Meter
- 375 FC True-rms Clamp Meter
- 376 FC True-rms Clamp Meter
- a3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp
- a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Meter
- a3002 FC Wireless – AC/DC Current Clamp
- a3003 FC Wireless DC Current Clamp
- a3004 FC Wireless DC Current Clamp
- v3000 FC Wireless True-rms AC Voltage Meter
- v3001 FC Wireless DC Voltage meter
- t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Meter
- 789 ProcessMeter (with ir3000 FC Connector)
- 805 FC Vibration Meter
- TiX1000, TiX660 and TiX640 Infrared Cameras
- TiX560, TiX520 and TiX500 Infrared Cameras
- Ti400, Ti300, Ti 200 Infrared Cameras
- TiS10, TiS20, TiS40, TiS45, TiS50, TiS55, TiS60, TiS65 Infrared Cameras
- ir3000 FC Wireless Connector
- pc3000 FC PC Adapter
- Wireless PC SD Card
- Fluke Connect App – iOS
- Fluke Connect App - Android
High Level Product features
View live measurements of energized electrical panels or operating mechanical equipment from a safer distance. May help reduce PPE requirements.
Make short work of routine maintenance and troubleshooting. Log and monitor live measurements from multiple test points at the same time.
Share live measurements and thermal images with team members at other locations to get troubleshooting help and quick work order approvals.
The Fluke offers advanced troubleshooting performance. The iFlex flexible current probe allows for easy measurement around wires in tight spaces. In addition, all three clamps are now part of the Fluke Connect family of wireless test tools.
Style: FLUKE-376 FC
Top Customer Reviews
Big on features a Pro Can Use at a Journeyman's price. Saved $$ over the wireless of the 381 with all the other features the same.
This is nothing to be ashamed of on the job site, or with the engineers. 1000 Volts A/C D/C 1000 Amps A/C D/C 2500 Amps A/C*
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a badass meter. No Klein, Ideal, Amprobe, or Milwaukee can even come close.Read more