Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on December 14, 2013
This is a fun watch. It was larger than I was expecting, especially as I have a very slim wrist, but I what the heck. I wasn't looking for a delicate, jewelled dress watch! It's bold, bright and cheerful, and at this price you could buy one for each outfit (barring the evening gown!) It's for anyone who enjoys colourful statements, and is meant to be enjoyed. I haven't had it long enough to know how accurately it keep time, but so far so good.
on March 2, 2013
This watch is true to the picture and price . Not disappointing, however, the face is quite large covering my entire small~medium wrist.
on March 10, 2014
I bought 6 different colored watches–I'm so glad I did! I love wearing it and it keeps great time. Mostly, I enjoy changing watches each day to fit/clash with my clothes. I made a good decision in getting all these colors–with the great prices, what's not to love!
on February 28, 2016
Very cute and colorful! Face is very easy to read. Have received many compliments
on March 20, 2014
This is a cute, playful watch. I wanted an orange colored watch to wear on the weekends to my children's sporting events and this fits the bill perfectly. It's light weight and doesn't bother my sensitive skin.
on September 2, 2014
Love the colors, but I only got to wear it twice before it filled up with water. I was wearing it in the pool. It is not water resistant up to 100ft. like it says.
on January 3, 2014
I gave this to my granddaughter who is 12, as a gift, and she loves it. The colors are unusual for a watch, and perfect for her.
on December 14, 2013
Cool colors. It is lightweight and will be perfect for summertime. The color combination is a fun match up. The face was a perfect size for the wrist.
on January 23, 2015
Good Nice

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.