YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on December 22, 2013
Very nice watch forthe price. It comes in a very pretty box as well. Looks like those expensive watches not too many people can afford these days.
on July 5, 2013
I like the style, but a little tight on my wrist. Can they make it in a wider?
This is a fashionable style; good color too.
on January 18, 2014
This bangle was an excellent gift for my friend, she has a small wrist and she loved it. I recommend it for woman with a small wrist
on October 4, 2013
I got it for my wife, and she seems to like it a lot. This watch looks really good, and I like it too.
on December 20, 2013
This is one of those were you get far more than you pay for. I have bought pricier bangle watches before, got this one to replace a worn out one and IO have been impressed. I have had it for a few months now. If you like this one, don't fret over the low price, it is a really good quality watch!
on January 3, 2014
I bought this for my mother-in-law for Christmas who prefers this style of watch. The reviews were very glowing and for the price I figured I couldn't go wrong. She loves the watch but could never get it to work. I removed the plastic tag just before wrapping it a week before Christmas. I have returned it with a new one on it's way. I will update the review when the new one arrives.

I do love how easy it is return something with Amazon, though. So simple and easy.

UPDATE: (sorry I forgot to add this) The replacement works fabulously. She wears it when she goes out and seems to enjoy how lightweight it is. She's had some health issues over the years so doesn't like anything to heavy on her arms or shoulders.
on July 24, 2014
I had read good reviews on this watch so ordered one! It looked very nice and was well packaged and presented in a pretty box! However when I tried it on the pin fell out on one side as well as the spring to hold it! I was very disappointed! I will not be returning it however, as it will cost me as much as the watch cost to post it back!
on August 9, 2016
This watch was delivered broken and I missed the window of opportunity to return it. I waited until I wanted to wear the watch before checking it because I assumed it would have been delivered in working order.
I am very disappointed for a few reasons:
1-I am surprised at service like this from Amazon
2-I ordered the same watch from Overstock and had NO problems.
My advice is to check these watches as soon as you receive them.
on July 30, 2016
Product was running when received and inside of box was ripped leading me to believe this had been a return. I didn't want to chance taking a running watch since the last time I did, it only lasted a few days.
on September 30, 2013
Love this watch - I really don't feel that you need to right all these words - you either love something or you don't.

I love this watch!!