FMS 1400mm B25 Bomber RC Airplane Premium RTF Durable EPO Foam
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ready to Fly Version Includes: Airplane, Transmitter, Receiver, Battery, Charger, Motor, ESC and Servos
- Wingspan: 1470mm(57.9in) Overall Length: 1130mm(44.5in)
- Motor Size: 4023-KV1000 Powerful Outrunner Brushless Motor X 2, ESC: 40A X 2
- Includes Premium 7 Channel Tranmitter, 6 channel Receiver, Li-Po 11.1V 3300mAh 25C, Charger
- Assemble the whole airplane using mostly a screwdriver.
Customers also shopped for
FMS has chosen the B25-D which featured upgraded supercharge radial engines and increased armament and first flew in January 1942. This is a highly detailed and feature rich model which includes: 7 painted pilots, 11 machine guns, high power LED Navigational lights, worm drive retracts with gear door sequence controller. Taxiing and ground handling is great using the steerable nose wheel and makes for stress free take offs. Once in the air, all control surfaces are very effective and coupled to the light wing loading and excellent power make this a winning package. Confidence inspiring flight predictability will enable any budding twin enthusiastic pilot to really push the flight envelope and wring this aircraft out. At the same time it's a walk in the park to bring it back down for a beautiful scale landing, all this without the use of flaps! The premium Devo 7E transmitter 2.4gHz features LCD screen, multiple model storage for helicopters and planes.