FMS Ravenox Solid Braid Horse Lead | 5/8-Inch x 8-Feet Braided Polypropylene Rope | Brass-Plated Swivel Bolt Snap | Equestrian Accessories, Horse Tack | Weather Resistant Lead Line| Made in The USA
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ COMFORTABLE FOR HORSE AND HUMAN: Composed of Solid Braid Polypropylene (Derby or MFP) Rope, The Ravenox Horse Lead is the softest lead available providing comfort and confidence to both horse and human. The material braiding also provides immense strength for worry-free tethering. This handmade lead is finished with a brass-plated swivel bolt snap for secure attachment to your horse halter.
- ✔ LIVESTOCK ACCESSORIES: Enjoy the relaxation that comes with having a strong rope from your hand to your horse’s harness. The bolt snap is compatible with virtually any harness, providing a secure latch. The color choices provide options for matching your harness, bridle, or saddle. All of our Ravenox Solid Braid Rope and Ravenox Horse leads are made in the USA.
- ✔ ULTRA STYLISH: The choice in color combined with the chic look of our bolt snap is an attractive look. The snap also allows for quick attachment to your bridle, saddle or any other horse bound equipment or horse tack while unclipping is just as simple. The snap is corrosion-resistant and ideal for use in all weather conditions.
- ✔ WEATHER RESISTANT: The solid braided multifilament polypropylene rope that comprises the lead is soft, yet durable. This material withstands water and most oils, lubricants and grease. Ideal for trail riding, training, lessons and many more outdoor and leisure activities. The brass-plated bolt snap is also weather resistant.
- ✔ GUARANTEED: We are a USA, CERTIFIED, Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Woman-Led business that fully backs all of the products that we make. Buying in bulk or for a business? We realize that some customers may have a need to purchase for multiple horses. We can customize our product for your needs with larger orders.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Ravenox was founded in 2012 by Master Gunnery Sergeant Sean Brownlee, a Special Operations Marine with over 22 years of continuous service. With a desire to serve the U.S. outside of the military, he formed Ravenox to create jobs, help other small businesses, and bring manufacturing back to America.
What makes our product unique?Ravenox manufactures ropes here in the United States using locally grown natural fibers, upcycled and recycled yarn, and dynamic, high strength synthetic lines. Using American-made machines and American labor and technology, Ravenox is proud to produce the highest quality ropes and cords available.
Why we love what we do?From extreme sports, to the food supply chain and military uses, rope is essential in our daily lives. There are virtually endless possibilities for utilizing our products. Our passion for the versatility and usability of cordage is expressed through the quality you get when you buy from Ravenox.
Our Ravenox 8-foot long, 5/8-inch wide horse leads are the epitome of comfort, style, and durability. Made with super soft, 100% multifilament polypropylene (MFP) rope, it is the perfect material for your horse lead needs.
Made here in the United States in many popular colors, the material boasts a 4,250 lb. weight capacity making it extremely strong and durable yet also soft, supple and extremely flexible. Created on 20 carrier braiding machines, there are more strands of yarn braided together than you will find in other leads. This crafts a softer rope with more color uniformity and a higher quality appearance. This is the softest braided horse lead rope available.
Also known as “Derby Rope,” the material is water resistant as well as resistant to most oils, lubricants and grease. This rope is great for outdoor use even in the worst weather conditions. Perfect for your equestrian adventures!
As any horse owner or rider knows, lead ropes are a necessity for multiple daily uses including walking, training, and bathing your horse to name a few. In addition to use for horses, the lead rope is also ideal for other livestock usage.
Used in conjunction with your horse’s halter, the Ravenox Horse Lead has a brass-plated bolt snap that is heavy duty and allows for a quick, worry-free attachment and easy unclipping. The extra durable brass-plated snap resists corrosion and is ideal for use in all weather conditions along with the rope.
The MFP rope used for our leads is manufactured with color fibers so that the color is vibrant, will not bleed, and does not contain any harmful chemicals or dyes making it both horse and rider friendly. It is also machine washable and easy to care for.