FOCUS T25 Shaun T's NEW Workout DVD Program—Get It Done in 25 Minutes
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25
- Includes 11 nonstop 25-minute workouts on 9 DVDs, Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendars, B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lb.), and 5-Day Fast Track Guide (located inside shrink wrap)
- Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise
- With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life
- So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and get it done!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
FOCUS T25 Base Kit
Meet the Trainer - Shaun T
Born Shaun Thompson, Shaun T first made a name for himself as a track-and-field star at Rowan University, where he received a BS in Sports Science with a minor in Theater and Dance.
Since then he's put both degrees to epic use—appearing on HBO's Six Feet Under, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, CNN, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Good Morning America, and The Doctors—and working with Nike, Boost Athletic Shoes, RadioShack, and the LA Lakers.
In 2007, Shaun T decided to turn the fitness world upside down by creating the phenomenally successful dance-based workout, Hip Hop Abs. Then, just a year later, he developed another big hit—Rockin' Body— as well as Shaun T's Fit Kids Club and Get Real with Shaun T, which helped children across the nation combat obesity and get fit.
Then in 2009, Shaun T and Beachbody took it all to another level by launching insanity, a 60-day total-body conditioning workout renowned for being insanely challenging—and incredibly effective.
Over the next few years, the Insanity workout series continued to grow with the launch of Insanity: The Asylum, the first in-home, sports-specific training program based on drills used by pro athletes; and The Asylum Volume 2—the next 30 days of jaw-dropping, competition-crushing workouts.
In 2013, Shaun T again revolutionized the fitness industry by creating the world’s most efficient workout program ever: Focus T25.
It’s about time.
Shaun T's FOCUS T25
25 Minutes. 5 Days A Week. 100% Results.
Get an hour's results in 25 minutes a day! Trainer Shaun T gives you everything you need, nothing you don't. 25 minutes. 5 days a week. 100% results.
The only thing standing between you and the results you want is time. Shaun T experimented for the last year to design a program that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect from an hour-long program, in under 30 minutes. He's pulled out the rest to give you everything you need, nothing you don't. The result is focus T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you will get results.
Your focus T25 Base Kit Package Includes:
- 11 workouts on 9 DVDs.
- Quick-Start Guide.
- Get It Done Nutrition Guide.
- ALPHA-BETA Workout Calendars.
- 5-Day Fast Track.
- B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lb).
Focus T25 Workouts - 11 Workouts on 9 DVDs
- Cardio: 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio.
- Speed 1.0: Ignite your quickness. Burn the fat. Fast-paced for fast results.
- Total Body Circuit: Focus on strength and resistance—without lifting a single weight.
- Ab Intervals: Cardio and ab intervals that shred the fat from your midsection.
- Lower Focus: Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat and kicking up your metabolism.
- Core Cardio: Get your sweat on! This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast.
- Speed 2.0: Rev it up with Shaun's calorie-scorching, core-focused speed drills.
- Rip't Circuit: Cardio. ..upper body. .. legs. .. abs. ..repeat! This is how you get ripped in 25 minutes.
- Dynamic Core: You'll go from vertical to horizontal and back again in this dynamic, crazy core routine.
- Upper Focus: Shaun will help you develop the upper body of your dreams. All you have to do is Focus.
- Stretch Workout: After 5 days of hard work, stretch it out—and enjoy this one! You deserve it.
Hit the ground running with this step-by-step guide for how to achieve your best results.
5-Day Fast Track
Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day. The only thing standing between you and the results you want is time. That's why trainer Shaun T experimented for the last year to design a program that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect from an hour-long program, in under 30 minutes. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes and you do it 5 days a week, you will get results.
The FOCUS T25 base kit includes 11 workouts on 9 DVDs, Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Guide, ALPHA-BETA Workout Calendars, 5-Day Fast Track, and a B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lbs.).
From the Manufacturer
Compare FOCUS T25 Kits
11 nonstop 25-minute workouts on 9 DVDs
ALPHA-BETA Workout Calendars
5-Day Fast Track
B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lbs)*
4 Advanced Workouts (T25 GAMMA)
Beachbody miniMAT (24" x 40")
B-LINES Resistance Bands (20 lbs and 25 lbs)*
Pure Strength Hybrid Calendar
Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day. The only thing standing between you and the results you want is time. That's why trainer Shaun T experimented for the last year to design a program that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect from an hour-long program, in under 30 minutes. The result is FOCUS T25-and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you will get results.
What's in the Package?
11 nonstop 25-minute workouts on 9 DVDs, Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Guide, ALPHA-BETA Workout Calendars, 5-Day Fast Track, and a B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lbs.)
NOTE: Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Guide, Workout Calendars, and 5-Day Fast Track are located inside the shrink-wrapped DVD wallet. Remove the plastic shrink-wrap to locate these materials.
The FOCUS T25 Base Kit consists of the first two of three T25 cycles: ALPHA and BETA
*The third cycle of T25, GAMMA, is available separately on Amazon.
ALPHA: 5 weeks focused on building the foundation of total-body fitness
- Cardio - 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio.
- Speed 1.0 - Ignite your quickness. Burn the fat. Fast-paced for fast results.
- Total Body Circuit - Focus on strength and resistance-without lifting a single weight.
- Ab Intervals - Cardio and ab intervals that shred the fat from your midsection.
- Lower Focus - Focus on your lower-body muscles-the key to burning fat and kicking up your metabolism.
BETA: 5 weeks designed to take your body to a whole new level by focusing on the core
- Core Cardio - Get your sweat on. This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast.
- Speed 2.0 - Rev it up with Shaun's calorie-scorching, core-focused speed drills.
- Rip't Circuit - Cardio...upper body...legs...abs...repeat. This is how you get ripped in 25 minutes.
- Dynamic Core - You'll go from vertical to horizontal and back again in this dynamic, crazy core routine.
- Upper Focus - Shaun will help you develop the upper body of your dreams. All you have to do is FOCUS.
- Stretch - After 5 days of hard work, stretch it out-and enjoy this one. You deserve it.
NOTE: FOCUS T25 CORE SPEED is available separately and can be purchased on Amazon.
Helpful tools to make every minute count
- B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lbs.)*
- Quick-Start Guide to help you hit the ground running so you can achieve your best results
- Get It Done Nutrition Guide
- ALPHA-BETA Workout Calendars
- 5-Day Fast Track
- 24/7 Online Support
*Resistance band contains latex
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Enter T25, I mean it's 25 minutes...even I don't have an excuse for 25 minutes. I followed the program, meaning I completed them as ordered on the calendar. The calendar recommends you do 5 days in a row with a double workout on Friday. But because, "life", sometimes I had to skip a day or two in the middle of the week (but I never skipped more than two days in a row). I already ate pretty healthy, I try to avoid dairy and mostly eat seafood or fish for protein. I still ate chocolate, drank wine, and ate carbs. I probably could have gotten better results with a stricter diet, but we do what we can right?
Bottom line: this is working for me because 25 minutes always seems "psychologically" doable. Even when I'm tired and don't want to do it I tell myself "it's only 25 minutes, just do it". There is also a modifier who shows you the low impact moves. This way you can still finish without taking a break by following her. I don't know that I'll ever be ripped like the people in the program, but I'm happy with the results and I'm motivated to continue. I find that one good decision begets another, and I'm making healthier choices in my life overall since I feel better about my appearance and activity level.
This program is neither Insanity nor Asylum. It's about as intense as Insanity without all of the crazy plyometrics but with a little of the additional strength and agility from Asylum, but I wouldn't say it has the same focus as Asylum. Asylum is really geared more toward the very serious athlete, while T25 is more geared toward the very serious fitness enthusiast. To be honest, most of us aren't training for a professional level sport, so this is not a problem and you get an amazing workout in just 25 minutes. And it doesn't require all of the equipment of an Asylum-type workout, just a mat and the included band or some weights if you have them.
There's a Shakeology commercial before each workout, which is really annoying, but the discs are programmed so that you can fast forward through them.
Good, quick workout. You get a lot of workout in a little time with less impact than Insanity. If you want to shape up but don't have hours a day, this is an excellent choice. It's not a fitness program for a professional athlete. If that's what you are looking for, maybe Asylum 1 and 2 might work for you, but most professionals really need personal professional coaching and much more than 25 minutes a day, not a mass-market DVD program.
My box contained a strength band. The band is made of latex and is NOT wrapped separately, so if you have a bad latex allergy, you need to be aware of this.
Each workout has a modified option. If you have done other Shaun T workouts, you'll remember Tanya. Tanya shows the modifications in these videos (she's not as obnoxious as in Insanity, and actually does a very nice job as the modifying fitness model). The modifications are mostly low-impact choices, which are nice if you have any joint issues.
Although I didn't get injured doing Insanity or Asylum, I did have some pretty bad knee pain by the end of each program and had to take a break from working out. You can still get a pretty intense workout doing the modifications if you really put effort into it.
I like this addition because it allows for more people to do this workout if they are at different levels, or it allows for me to take do a week of lower impact in the middle if I want to give my joints a break without having to take a whole week off. The modifier is also nice for people who want to easy into a program or have joint issues or other problems. It allows more people to have access to a great workout program. I really commend BB for putting this in and hope they include it in all of their future programs.
HOW THE PROGRAM IS ORGANIZED
T25 has you working out five days a week, with a double workout on the fifth day. Then you rest completely for a day, and stretch the second "off" day (there's a stretch DVD). Like the title implies, each workout is 25 minutes.
Another reviewer said she didn't think this program was as intense as other Shaun T programs, but I think that if you want to push yourself, you can certainly get a great workout. If you are already in great shape, you may want to jump right to the Beta phase for the harder workouts.
There are virtually no breaks in these workouts. There may be "rest" exercises, but you will be working the whole 25 minutes, not even a water break. Warmups are short, and the cooldowns are an extra 2-3 minutes after your 25 minute workout.
The workouts have what Shaun T calls "progressions." Most exercises start with a piece of the final exercise, and you build on that first movement until you have the whole final movement. Please don't think that means you will work any less. The first move of a progression is still quite a workout and the closes thing you will get to a break in your 25 minutes. You can take it easy, or really keep pushing. Then there are periodic "burnouts" where you do the final movement hard and fast.
Separated into two segments: Alpha and Beta. You can turn off the music, or have it play normally or, if you already know the workout, you can set it to play loud but still hear Shaun T a little through the music.
Each exercise is noted on the screen, with a countdown timer for the whole workout. There's also a moving thermometer-type bar to let you know how much of each exercise you've done and how much is left. The next exercise will start to flash five seconds before so you know it's time to switch.
ALPHA (month 1)
This is a month of foundational fitness. If you already have excellent base fitness, you may want to think about moving straight to Beta, or just doing a week of Alpha before moving to Beta. It's relatively analogous to the first month of Insanity.
* Cardio. Typical Shaun T cardio, but not as high impact as some of the Insanity workouts. That doesn't mean an easy workout, just one that is easier on your joints.
* Speed 1.0. A faster-paced cardio work out that I would consider to be more "traditional" Shaun T. Lots of fun with really upbeat music.
* Total Body Circuit. Some cardio with lots of bodyweight exercises. If you've done insanity, you will recognize a lot of these, but some are new.
* Ab intervals. Lots of abs work, usually on the floor. Don't laugh much the next day, you will feel it.
* Lower Focus. Bodyweight exercises for the lower body. Of course, it's serious cardio, too. Killer.
* Stretch. Lots of stretching in lunge position. Not my favorite. Some of these stretches seem to stress my knees. I think there are better stretching routines, and I think a light yoga workout might have been a nice alternative. For some reason there's a wrinkle cream commercial at the end of this one. Of all the DVDs in the set, this is my least favorite.
BETA (month 2)
Beta steps it up a level, with lots more core work. If you are coming off of Insanity, Asylum, P90X or other similar programs, you may want to jump right to Beta and just do this for two months instead of Alpha 1 month and Beta for another month.
* Core Cardio. Fast cardio workout, your "rest" is often in plank position, not an easy workout.
* Speed 2.0. Very fast, intense cardio workout. Probably my favorite in the set, but I really like hard cardio.
* Rip'T Circuit. Cardio plus upper and lower body strength, so lots of body weight exercises while doing cardio plus lots of core work. You will need dumbbells or a strength band for many of the exercises. I much prefer the dumbbells.
* Dynamic Core. Crazy core work, both standing and on the floor.
* Upper Focus. Pretty intense upper body workout. You'll need dumbbells or the stretch band for this.
* Core Speed. This is a fast agility workout. Lots of fun if you like speed work.
The program comes with a workout calendar, and you check off the box for the workout and you can even note if you did well that day or not. I like this for extra motivation and accountability to myself.
Most recent customer reviews
149.8 lbs and wow. I’m 18 Male and 5’8’’ I could lose a good 15 pounds so that’s my goal. And this totally kicks butt.Read more