- File Size: 663 KB
- Print Length: 36 pages
- Publisher: Phillip Duke Ph.D. (May 4, 2013)
- Publication Date: May 4, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CNQUBVM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,961,498 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
FOLLY of the HYDROGEN BOMB Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Phil duke's book is written so well about how we are maintaining H-Bomb capability to thwart such a happening that it's scary it might someday be used. We have no control over fanatics who do not value human life and prefer an imagined paradise after death. Jihad oriented Iran or any country must not be allowed to play Russian roulette with nuclear arms.
information that we should all be familiarized with. In fact, I think it would be great
if the author could write an even more in-depth book on this subject.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Violence in Society
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Nuclear Physics
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Science & Math
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Violence in Society
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Physics > Nuclear Physics