|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.3 x 14.2 x 4.8 inches|
|Item model number||FOALOBN42|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FOALOBN42|
|Cover Included||Left Boot^Right Boot|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-touring-motorcycles, all-terrain-vehicles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, utility-vehicles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FORMA Adventure Low Boots (Brown,Size 8 US/Size 42 EURO)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mid-height design. CE Certified quality. Full-grain oiled leather upper with vintage finish
- DRYTEX waterproof and breathable liner. Lightweight construction. Adventure double density anti-slip lightweight rubber sole
- Plastic gear pad protection. Double Adjustable Straps and VELCRO closure. Unbreakable GH plastic buckles
- Ankle TPU internal molded plastic protection. Special nylon mid-sole with steel shank. Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam
- Anti-bacterial replaceable foot bed. All European production
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||Size 8 US/Size 42 Euro||Size 8 US/Size 42 Euro||42 EU, 8 US||Size 9 US/Size 43 Euro|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Forma Adventure Low combines the comfort and flexibility of a road boot with features of an off-road boot. Perfect for adventure touring, and for riders with larger calves.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
making it uncomfortable to walk. The tall version feels more supportive and comfortable.
That said, if you have Wide feet with high instep, these most likely will fit fine in the toe box and foot bottom.
There are not many motorcycle boots out there that fit wide feet with high instep/arch.
Overall they do offer fair protection if you want something mainly for street and fire roads
Great quality. Defiantly Italian design. You get what you pay for, and these are worth every penny.