Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 19, 2015
Best watch ever. My favorite one by far. I can't get enough of it. This is a huge thick watch with a very elegant and modern look. For the price, is a great deal. Couldn't be happier with my watch.
review image
on June 16, 2016
This is the second FOSSIL watch that I have owned. I've gotta say that I am really happy with both, but there are a couple things that I would change about the watch.

Pro's:
I really like the large size of the watch face and how it fits on my wrist. Pair that with the contrasting black and white face, it looks great! The crystal is extremely scratch resistant and has put up with a pretty solid beating from me.

Con's:
The buttons on the sides catch on just about everything. It is nice that they haven't broken off or anything, but it is a little annoying that they catch on pockets, shirts, and random other objects you wouldn't ever think of. Also, the band shows wear easily. It didn't take long for this watch to look very old. Cleaning didn't help it, it just wears easily.

I do like this watch a lot, and I do recommend it to watch lovers, but just know that there are a couple annoying things that come with it.
on January 14, 2015
This is a really nice watch and the price is great too.
review image
on April 8, 2013
I'm a chick who loves huge watches. I'm not crazy about the "boyfriend watches" for women that are currently on the market. They're usually not big enough or have some component that's just too feminine (bedazzled watch face, colorful numbers, etc). I love the aesthetic of wearing a truly masculine watch and having it juxtapose with my very feminine outfits. This watch is a beautiful huge 50mm watch, which sort of looks crazy on my petite wrist (I'm 5'0'') but I love it (I had to remove 6 or 7 links in order for it to fit). Other women stop me on the street and compliment me on this watch and are so surprised when I tell them it's a men's watch. Definite statement piece just due to the size of the watch face. The quality of the watch is fantastic for the price as well. And while extremely heavy on the wrist for a gal like me, I honestly don't mind. I am in love with this baby.
on March 14, 2015
It's a good watch. It needed fitting, which I did at the mall, but this was absolutely expected. Love the design. The watch head was bigger than I was expecting, but I got used to it after a while. Classy watch for fancy events. The metal wristband was thinner metal than I was expecting, but I also got over this. Fossil doesn't usually dissapoint, which is why I only took one star away from the review.
on November 6, 2013
The watch is nice and sturdy. I just got it, but it looks long-lasting. It is just like the pic on Amazon and it is certainly big if that is what you are looking for. For the price, it is a remarkably beautiful watch.
on June 27, 2017
very good buy
on February 5, 2016
- Cristal easily scratched
- Band is not stainless steel, in fact is the worst band I have had in my whole life.Twice the watch left my wrist because the links came off
- Links get eroded.
- Not suitable for a tropical country
- Will never buy a Fossil watch again.

The only good thing is that is beautiful and keeps the time
on March 4, 2013
This is my second Fossil (first was a CH2454 Chunk Meister in green); I love Fossil watches. Great prices, great styles, and they last a long time. I still have my first, and have had it 6 years now and it's still going.
I saw this watch and, being I like big watches, thought this would be a great second. It certainly has that 'damn, that's big' look to it. I had to remove 2 links for it to fit properly. It's certainly a tad bigger than I had anticipated, but it looks great. It's not super heavy, but it's not as heavy as I had imagined.
Overall, it's a great dress watch. I look forward to buying more down the road.
on December 11, 2013
I don't know where you can find this level of quality for such a low price?? This watch is SOLID; very heavy when you first pick it up. This is a watch that was made the RIGHT WAY! Very pleased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.