- Save 5% on 3/8" Hot Shoe Mount-4 Pack when you purchase 1 or more Cold shoe mount offered by FOTYRIG Direct. Enter code DFHZRBXC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1/4 to 1/4 Male Screw-5 Pack when you purchase 1 or more Cold shoe mount offered by FOTYRIG Direct. Enter code JOGA7SCQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1/4 to 3/8 Male Screw-5 Pack when you purchase 1 or more Cold shoe mount offered by FOTYRIG Direct. Enter code 9E9CR4FK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 1/4 to 3/8 thread adapter-5 Pack when you purchase 1 or more Cold shoe mount offered by FOTYRIG Direct. Enter code 6MWWYSLV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 1/4" Female to 3/8" Male Thread Tripod Screw Adapter Brass when you purchase 1 or more Cold shoe mount 6241 offered by FOTYRIG Direct. Enter code FOTYRIG1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
FOTYRIG Cold Shoe Mount Adapter Hot Shoe Mount with 1/4"-20 thread for DSLR Camera Flash Led Light Monitor Video Microphone
|Sale:||$6.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$18.40 (74%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STANDARD 1/4"-20 THREAD COLD SHOE MOUNT- The Flexible Cold Hot Shoe mount adapter can be attached to any 1/4-20 threaded hole including the camera cage, top handle, top light, small monitor or viewfinder, shoulder rig, EVF Mount for flash lights,Camera Monitors, Microphones, Audio recorders etc.
- MORE SAFE- A little safety screw is desiged to prevent shoe mount accessories from accidentally sliding forward.
- MORE STURDY AND SECURE- This cold shoe has a standard 1/4"-20 unthread hole and two M2.5 unthread holes,You can choose use the two M2.5 thread freely according to your needs.two M2.5 unthread holes will be more secure than a single 1/4" screw.Definitely sturdy enough for attaching your heaviest hot shoe attachments
- ENTIRELY MADE OF HARD ANODIZED ALUMINUM FOR DURABILITY- It is well-machined metal which is made of aluminum alloy.
- SIZE-The size of cold shoe mount is 0.98"X0.98"(25mmx25mm),Package contained:1x cold shoe,2x M2.5 Screws,1x 1/4" Screw,2x Hex Spanner. 30 days money back guarantee - Lifetime Product Quality Warranty! - Lifetime support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The Aluminum Alloy cold shoe adapter can be directly attached on to Cold Shoe Block ,video camera rig,
camera handle, camera cage to mount more hot shoe accessories like Microphones, flash lights, speed lights ,
Led lights, monitors ,magic arms etc. and the stop screws prevent accessories from accidentally sliding
forward/reward when you move,It is solid and sturdy enough for attaching the heaviest hot shoe attachments.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Net Weight: 10g
1x cold shoe mount
2x M2.5 Screws
1x 1/4" Screw
2x Hex Spanner
Top customer reviews
This time around, I have no complaints. The product does what it should and it does it well. Read on for specifics.
First of all, my intended application for these ball heads was to give the strobes on my twin flash some breathing room so I could fit a couple of DYI diffusers to them. Diffusion is important in macro work, but the stock mounts for the strobes just don't allow for it. I knew as soon as I received the flash that I would need to find a couple of mini ball heads. The trick would be finding ball heads I could be happy with, because, quite frankly, my experience with ball heads has not been great. Ultimately, I settled on FOTYRIG. They sounded like they would do the job, and for the price I figured I couldn't go wrong.
The first pair I bought, to be honest, didn't cut it. They would not easily clamp down enough to prevent slippage. That's something I don't need when I am laying in the grass taking pictures of tiny critters. Be that as it may, I dealt with it and just re-tightened them as best I could. A couple of months later, when I had some spare time, I wrote my review. That same day, FOTYRIG contacted me.
To my delight, the replacements do not have the issue. In fact, they are excellent. They lock just fine — no slippage. Further, I can feel them starting to lock as I turn the screw, which is something that the first ones did not do.
One thing I really like about these mini ball heads is the included cold shoe adapters. Not only are they incredibly strong, but the cold shoe base is thin enough that I can store the attached strobes in the slots on the side of my twin flash's main housing during lens changes. Other cold shoe adapters I've tried have all had thicker pads that won't fit in these shallow slots. It's a small thing, but something that is important for my particular application.
I also like that the knob on the tightening screw is not round. This may seem unimportant, but when you are tightening such a small screw, an oblong knob gives you much better leverage than a round knob. The knob itself also feels strong. I don't get the sense that it is going to snap off during tightening, and that's a good thing.
So far, these mini ball heads are a win and so is FOTYRIG's customer service. Thanks!
Man, I wanted to love this, I really did. Had an amazing set up using my Sony Alpha and a L bracket, this was going to hold my GoPro off my left hand from my camera to shoot more videos with for transitions. After mating it all up, the set screw immediately stripped and rendered the ball useless and allowing the GoPro to wiggle all over (and fall sideways). I am going to order this product again, I will see if the next model is different - the reviews lead me to believe that this is a great product and I want to endorse it.
-Hot shoe level.
-Hot shoe cover.
-Lightweight and handy.
I have a Canon T2i for years now. I normal leave my 560 EXII Speedlite on my camera, but lately I’ve been going without it because of its bulk. I’ve seen other people on forums talk about damage to their hot shoe on their camera, and how that led to them not being able to use their flashes anymore. Since I can’t afford another camera at the moment, I felt it was time to protect my hot shoe. For its price, it’s an efficient and cheap alternative to a hot shoe repair/camera replacement. The bubble level helps keep my photos straight, but I like to use it when I’m using my camera to film videos. It helps keep a consistent level and had a more professional look to your videos. The hot shoe cover easily fits in and out of my camera. Overall, no issues, does what it’s intended for.
Most recent customer reviews