|Sale:||$52.80 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$13.20 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Leather
- Plush ivory long hair rabbit fur LINED UP TO FINGERTIPS. Long hair fur is warmer and thicker than sheared fur. Strong leather. Keep your hands warm and comfortable in the coldest weather
- Long lasting gloves with solidly strong sewing and contruction
- Care: Do not cover with closed plastic bag and allow it space to breathe. Store in a dry cool place not exposed to light. Shake the fur to reduce unwanted shedding while wearing
- GLOVE SIZE MEASUREMENT: Use a tape measure to measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles without the thumb in inches
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ivory rabbit fur lining. Strong napa leather. Top-notch quality by Fownes, the respectable name in gloves established over 230 years in USA. Imported. Fur origin: China. Also available in men's style.
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 4.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000WMWPP4
- Item model number: FA39a6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Price: Priced lower than similar gloves and shipping was free.
Fit: I normally wear size 7 1/2 but decided to size up to 8 for a little extra length in the fingers, since my hands are somewhat long. The 8 (XL) is true to size and gives me the extra room I was looking for. The leather is soft and while it's a bit stiff around the seams at first, I know from experience that the leather will soon conform to the shape of my hand (so it "fits like a glove").
Overall: Rabbit-fur lined gloves are the only ones that keep my hands warm in really cold weather, so every couple of years I buy a new pair when my old ones start to fall apart. Leather gloves are also great for driving since they allow you to grip the steering wheel better than knit gloves. These gloves appear well-made, are a good value, and would make a really nice gift as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality but run small. My mother has arthritis in her knuckles so I had to return both pair I bought because they were too small.Published 2 months ago by Amy W.
I ordered these gloves after trying on a friend's pair in person, which were soft and gorgeous. The ones I received were stiff, cheap-looking, and too big for my hands even though... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are wonderful gloves. I used to get this kind of glove when I lived in the Midwest. I've been on the Central Coast of California for over 25 years; couldn't find them... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Stephanie G. Buchler
These gloves appear to be well made BUT the fingers are about 1/2 inch too short. I am 5'9". Maybe they would work for a plump short lady.Published 4 months ago by FrequentBuyer