|Sale:||$51.80 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.20 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Leather
- Plush ivory long hair rabbit fur LINED UP TO FINGERTIPS. Long hair fur is warmer and thicker than sheared fur. Strong and soft leather. Keep your hands warm and comfortable in the coldest weather
- Long lasting gloves with solidly strong sewing and contruction
- Care: Do not cover with closed plastic bag and allow it space to breathe. Store in a dry cool place not exposed to light. Shake the fur to reduce unwanted shedding while wearing
- GLOVE SIZE MEASUREMENT: Use a tape measure to measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles without the thumb in inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ivory rabbit fur lining. Strong napa leather. Top-notch quality by Fownes, the respectable name in gloves established over 230 years in USA. Imported. Fur origin: China. Also available in men's style.
- Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000WN3VUG
- Item model number: FA39a
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The previous pair was made of a much better leather (softer but strong), the seams were well done and beautifully tucked in
in the finger lines, and the rabbit fur stayed neatly in place. The new one has a weird type of leather that feels cheap (and looks false), the finishing is not so great
and the rabbit fur comes off. I first used it in a very cold day and it did not perform greatly as my older pairs.
Overall, I am a little disappointed.