Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
FOXPRO Inferno American Made Electronic Predator Call
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stores up to 200 sounds in total (Comes with 75)
- Inferno remote control with large, easy-to-read screen
- Integrated USB port allows you to Connect your caller to a home pc for reprogramming
- Auxiliary Jack for linking-up with a FOXPRO decoy
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Inferno remote control with large, easy-to-read screen.
Organize your sounds by category.
User button with assignable function of your choice.
Easy to navigate interface.
- FOXBANG: With FOXBANG activated, the caller automatically switches to a assignable function (preset 1-5, toggle mute, toggle decoy) after discharging your firearm. This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
- Integrated USB Port Allows you to connect your caller to a home PC for reprogramming!
- Stores up to 200 sounds in total (comes with 75).
- External Speaker Jack for connecting an additional speaker to the Inferno for more volume.
- Internal Speaker On/Off Switch allows you to turn your internal speaker on or off.
- Auxiliary jack for linking-up with a FOXPRO decoy
- Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator glows green while on, blinks when batteries are getting low.
- Tripod Mount located on the bottom of the unit.
- Made in the USA!
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 3.75" x 5"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. w/ batteries
- Speakers: (1) Horn speaker
- Connectivity: USB Port, (1) 3.5mm Auxiliary Jack, (1) 3.5mm External Speaker Jack
- Sound Capacity: 200 sounds (comes with 75)
- Compatible File Formats: MP3, WAV, and FXP
- Power Requirements: 4 AA Batteries
- Warranty: Limited, 3 years
The FOXPRO Inferno gives you a lot of "bang for your Buck" with a compact design, 75 high quality FOXPRO sounds, and an upgraded remote control with FoxBang technology. The Inferno weighs in at only 1.5 lbs with batteries. This unit offers maximum portability with extreme volume and sound quality. Connect an external speaker to the jack on the side of the unit for even more volume. FOXPRO Inferno remote is easy to operate and navigate through sound categories. The Inferno remote has two preset buttons, a mute button, volume up and down, and much more. All of these features in one amazing, compact, high quality unit makes the Inferno an incredible value. It's packed with great features and innovations from FOXPRO. The Inferno is backed by a 3 year limited warranty and FOXPRO unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?